1st interview

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Chris_2oo6, Sep 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. got mine this week finally :)

who is it that interviews ya.. is it 1 of the sargeants in the careers or an officer?

i've heard the 1st interview's just to get to know about you, ya hobbies, family etc

however, i've been advised by the careers to know the ins and outs of my job choices for it... is this right? i thought that was the second interview...

2. It's with one of the recruiting staff from your afco, you should know them by now. It's probably a good idea to swot up on everything about your intended job anyways, not just for when your being interviewed, but for when you're actually doing it too. Good luck!
  3. Normally within two weeks of taking the BARB test you will be interviewed by a recruiter. You will be asked about your home life and family, school and education, sports, hobbies and interests. You will also be asked why you want to be a soldier, why the role you have selected and what you know about the Army and the training you will have to complete. A basic understanding of where the Army is deployed too is expected however, this is not critical to your overall interview.This interview is not to catch you out. The recruiter is their to help you get in not to stop you. If there are any problems they will talk about it to see how they can help.
  4. yeah i've been swottin up on everythin mate

cheers lads.
  5. u love the dick you rage'in homo
  6. A basic understanding of the Army and its roles in foreign countries is a help. Another tip is know how to spell Sergeant correctly.