1st Interview

Hi all, have my 1st interview on Monday. Don't know what order it's meant to be but I've already done pre-adsc and passed that.

I don't know where I'll be training for my job choices though and not sure where to find out. Haven't got the right job breifs given to me :(
What else is asked in this interview?
Cheers :thumright:

Also may help if we know your job choice..

Job choices are:
Vehicle Mechanic,
Aircraft technician,
Dog handler.

I do use the search but its none specific. Whole point of a forum is to ask the questions. Not just search everyone elses

P

PrinceAlbert

It's a general chat, you'll be fine.

VMs do training in Bordon, Hampshire. Air techs train in Arborfield, Berkshire.

Ok, checked it all out and pirbright is phase 1 for both reme jobs. Then it's just phase 1 of dog handler I can't seem to find now. I know phase 2 is melton mowbray

Ring your recruiter and speak to them. better to look stupid now, instead of on the day. Also which region are you in?

O

OJEM_UK84

I'm 27 and have my first interview after taking my barb test, numeracy and literacy tests and after I have had my initial medical. my 3 job choices are 1. Coldstream Guards
2. Royal Artillery Gunner Crewman
3. Household Cavalry

i've got my interview on the 8th of March and i'm pretty nervous. what do they ask you on the interview? please could anyone give me an idea of what to prepare, as i dont want to fail. any PM's would be really appreciated. many thanks.

I'm 27 and have my first interview after taking my barb test, numeracy and literacy tests and after I have had my initial medical. my 3 job choices are 1. Coldstream Guards
2. Royal Artillery Gunner Crewman
3. Household Cavalry

i've got my interview on the 8th of March and i'm pretty nervous. what do they ask you on the interview? please could anyone give me an idea of what to prepare, as i dont want to fail. any PM's would be really appreciated. many thanks.
http://www.army.mod.uk/documents/general/20101118_AFCO_Interview_2.pdf

Google is my best friend.