• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

1st Gay RE Soldier 'Comes out'

;D
I see that the Sapper page has gone quiet.....

Forgotten how to use a keyboard or what?

Anyhow, I hear the 1st one has come out - but has turned out to be a RSigs Cpl at Bovington or Blandford!

I actually thought it would be a female in the AGC.....?
WO2 @ Upavon??

This is not new info

RE's have always known about the "Gay" Engineers,  QGE - "Queen's Gay Engineers"

Just have to watch out for their big choppers !!!!!!

obviously no subject is safe in HarryTheB's quest to get his fifth star ;D

Has anyone told him he doesn't get to pour the milkshakes and work the tills with five stars here, it's not like in his day job  ::)

CGS

War Hero
Gunner_ear, you were right...

Anyhow, I hear the 1st one has come out - but has turned out to be a RSigs Cpl at Bovington or Blandford!

The R Signals are full of them

How did this thread ever start or did the 1st RE guy turn out to be not RE at all before the first post was typed?? Get my drift?????

Despite being in the all-male environment, the humble infantry man is way less likely to "bat for the other team". It's the exposure to RE females that does it. Enough to convert most young lads to hairy bum love instead.

Anyway, I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is.

Turn a blind eye chaps, it's lonely in the trenches.

When I was a lad, "gay" was an innocent, harmless term for homosexuals. Nowadays, it is apparently a playground and barrack room term of abuse meaning "rubbish". It is outrageous that our language should be perverted in this way.

Ay oop, when I were a lad, "gay" used to mean carefree, happy and playful.....In poker terms, I'll see your comment, Clownbasher, and raise you with "It is outrageous that our language should be perverted in this way......."

re-sparky said:
your only gay if you push back !!
from an ex Marine mate of mine, and i've no reason to believe he told me porkies, but, your not gay if you push back, or shut your eyes but you are if you shout "deeper" or "harder", so, I'm not gay....... :roll: