1PWRR Video (Iraq)

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Birdy, May 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cheers
  2. Seen this vid.....its quality.......cant help thinking our RSM would be bollocking us for engaging the enemy with only a green T shirt on under the CBA though! lol
  3. top quality vid got it on the work computers here and cant stop watching it or showing other people.

brought a tear to the missus' eyes.
  4. I have been trying to download this video unsuccessfully from limewire for two days on and off, can any body post a good, downloadable link?

Cheers in advance

5. Priam. Check your PM's.

6. Saw this a while ago & started watching without realising it was a tribute, until the reality check at the end... awsome.
  7. Thanks Birdy, been after this tribute video for some time now.
  8. Got your PM (and replied) my e-mail as displayed is current and empty :(

Drop me a PM when you can cheers.
  9. The texts flash on and off too fast to be read with ease and the music is so loud as to be a distraction.
  10. your right there, mind if the lads ever did anything in my memory i would expect no less
  11. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Agreed awesome video, and very sobering at the end when you realise that the smiling squaddie didnt come home. A real tragedy that he went through all that, only to lose his life in an accident that could have happened back home.
  12. Good footage shame about the rubbish editing
  13. Bobby,

Don't worry, hundreds of years of British Army tradition was not under threat from an informal RSM. He did indeed grip everyone, including a Pl Comd who was only wearing a "T shirt on under the CBA " while commanding his Warrior. Y Coy had the luxury of being 5km away from the RSM for most of the time.

If you read Dusty Warriors you will see that the RSM tells an injured soldier to get his hair cut! He’s a great bloke and struck just the right level to keep good discipline.