18th century convicts go online:

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by frog_face, Jul 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Crims re-united,

The records of thousands of Brits sent to Australia for thieving, etc have gone on line. 160, 000 records will be available. 22 percent of present day Australia's population is related from these convicts, and it is 'a badge of honour' for a family to trace their ancestory to these velcro-fingered 'early chav'.

Is there any chance they can take some more? I mean, the same senario exists now, our prisons are bursting (that's why they got sent there in the first place, because of lack of prison space).

Interestingly, the first female convict was Elizabeth Thackery, who got 7 years for stealing 5 handkerchiefs! That is more than what you get for manslaughter, rape, child abuse these days...
  2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

And they made her live in OZ, a punishment in itself :wink:
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Hmm its not all 18th century docs - I came across my wedding certificate from 1988. Now I really didn't need reminding of the 10 years I wasted with that b1tch, you owe me for suffering and pain now froggy :p
  4. What the feck is that bint smoking, if some cokc did that to me I would want him to do time!

Sod sending the convicts to OZ, they can have UK plc and all the good folk can live in the sun of Oz. :D
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Too true. Best locking the door on this place and buggering off down under. Indeed I'm heading back in November... Those convicts did a better job than what we did here :(
  6. Sorry Ord Sgt, painful memories am sure. :x

If its any consolation I have just looked at my old birth certificate and those dozy b'tards down the town hall have made a stupid mistake. For some strange reason they have put 'Uncle' Franky down as my father. I am going to write a very stern letter....
  7. no chance frog face, we have our own chavs a plenty. Only we spell it shav --- state housing antisocial & violent. And for the record, no convicts in my line and none in the wifes. Vive la republique !
  8. A virgin on Norfolk is a girl who can outrun her father and brothers !
  9. I wouldn't worry about it anyway DEEFER, all the world's criminals and scumbags come here now anyway.