1821 pattern ceremonial swords

Discussion in 'Officers' started by bored_squaddie, Jun 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody out there know of any reasonably priced 1821 pattern ceremonial sword suppliers please? or a good condition second hand sword?
    Many thanks,
  2. Desperate bump
  3. MessDress.Com sell swords but I don't know if that is a good price.
  4. Alway's worth a look if all else fails." hogspear"on ebay, It;s a Military outfitters.Quite a few sword's show up here.
  5. What the hell would a squaddie need a sword for? :p
  6. There is a possibility that Bored Squaddie is not actually a "squaddie", in the same way I suspect Jimima is not a shark and (don't tell anyone) I'm not really a King.
    There is further circumstantial evidence to support this assumption based on the fact that he he has posted a thread about a sword in the Officers forum.
  7. What Regt/Corps?
  8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I am glad that you said that so politely, as I very nearly ripped the little cadet a new one last night, but desisted!

Why is a cadet posting in the Officers Forum and why is he trying to question a trained Soldier/Officer?
  9. Actually, a SNCO looking to buy a sword from the mess to a comissioned WO1 in the RLC hence 1821 sword requested, posted in the Officers thread because Officer's carry them!