Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

18 yr old arrested for lesbian relationship with 15 yr old.

If she and her girlfriend were rubbing each other off/ muffing each other (insert your own fantasy here) for the previous 3 years and the gf's parents disapproved of the relationship, then im guessing they had already been to the police, social services etc and been told to do one for whatever reason. Now she has turned 18 the police have suddenly become interested, but unless they can show/prove she has had sex with her gf, what can they charge her with?

If she and her girlfriend were rubbing each other off/ muffing each other (insert your own fantasy here) for the previous 3 years and the gf's parents disapproved of the relationship, then im guessing they had already been to the police, social services etc and been told to do one for whatever reason. Now she has turned 18 the police have suddenly become interested, but unless they can show/prove she has had sex with her gf, what can they charge her with?

More importantly, did she engage after turning 18.or prior too? If after can they actually try her for previous misdemeanor? I think we should take her internally to see what she is really up for and too...

Clearly this petite, blonde 18 year old is a disgusting perverted deviant and a dangerous sexual predator. She should be suitably punished for her own good.

Preferably by another lezzer inmate dressed in an Obersturmführer's uniform and a suitcase full of sex toys.

Clearly this petite, blonde 18 year old is a disgusting perverted deviant and a dangerous sexual predator. She should be suitably punished for her own good.

Preferably by another lezzer inmate dressed in an Obersturmführer's uniform and a suitcase full of sex toys.

Yeah you're not helping my report writing either pal.

From the news report - The two girls were reportedly teammates on the school's basketball team, but when the coach learned that they were dating, Hunt was kicked off the team, according to Smith. She was then kicked out of school altogether.

"After two separate judges ruled that Kaitlyn could finish her senior year with her peers, her girlfriend's parents appealed to the Indian River County School Board, who expelled Kaitlyn [and] sent her to the alternative school,"

Im struggling to understand the schools attitude.... She was obviously seeing her gf for the 3 years she was at school, im assuming their friends knew of the relationship, so presumably at least some of the teaching staff did as well, yet nothing appears to have been done. After she turned 18, then the whole world appears to have exploded. Would they have expelled her if it had been a "normal" hetrosexual relationship, regardless of which way the 18/15 gender gap was? In a culture where litegation comes as easily as breathing, it seems to me they are leaving themselves open to a lawsuit.

What's the big deal? At least their daughter didn't get knocked up playing with girls while those around her were getting their cherries popped by pimple faced would be rap stars and sort of sports jocks in high school.. The girl did the folks a favour by keeping their daughter preggers free.

I would rather that interfering with my daughter than some sick nutter, or to be perfectly honest, I would rather she (MISS HUNT!!) interfered with me ;-)

Why do I feel any fuzzy when I reasd that and think of teenage lezzers?

Hunt is charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery

Was she battering the bush? Is that a new lezzer euphemism?