18 yr old arrested for lesbian relationship with 15 yr old.

I am willing to offer her some, er, therapy to cure her of her lesbian-ness. She'd have to put a bag on her head though. For medical reasons, obviously.

It appears the relationship has been going for 3 yrs, so her gf's parents & police were just waiting for accused to turn 18.

15y.o. boy engaging in sexual activity with your 12y.o. son is the stick you should measure this story by.
Why not 12 yr old boy and 15 yr old girl?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If the parents allowed the relationship to continue for 3 years before reporting it, it's not child protection they're after so much as maximum revenge.
Winner. It's pretty c@&ty if you ask me.

It appears the relationship has been going for 3 yrs, so her gf's parents & police were just waiting for accused to turn 18.

15y.o. boy engaging in sexual activity with your 12y.o. son is the stick you should measure this story by.

And your thoughts turn to boys in a thread of this import? 8-O

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
I am willing to offer her some, er, therapy to cure her of her lesbian ness. She'd have to put a bag on her head though. For medical reasons, obviously.
There is a new medicine to turn lesbians into straight women, it is called " TRYCOXAGAIN".

If she and her girlfriend were rubbing each other off/ muffing each other (insert your own fantasy here) for the previous 3 years and the gf's parents disapproved of the relationship, then im guessing they had already been to the police, social services etc and been told to do one for whatever reason. Now she has turned 18 the police have suddenly become interested, but unless they can show/prove she has had sex with her gf, what can they charge her with?

If she and her girlfriend were rubbing each other off/ muffing each other (insert your own fantasy here) for the previous 3 years and the gf's parents disapproved of the relationship, then im guessing they had already been to the police, social services etc and been told to do one for whatever reason. Now she has turned 18 the police have suddenly become interested, but unless they can show/prove she has had sex with her gf, what can they charge her with?
More importantly, did she engage after turning 18.or prior too? If after can they actually try her for previous misdemeanor? I think we should take her internally to see what she is really up for and too...

Clearly this petite, blonde 18 year old is a disgusting perverted deviant and a dangerous sexual predator. She should be suitably punished for her own good.

Preferably by another lezzer inmate dressed in an Obersturmführer's uniform and a suitcase full of sex toys.