18 army dogs posioned?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PVR-Please, Jul 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's what you get when you put thickies in charge of animals.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. They have Sun readers in charge of animals?
  3. Worse than that- they use soldiers.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Of course the real tragedy is the suffering of the animals and the loss to the public purse in the training and upkeep of.

My bold....

Why on earth are we bringing them back instead of passing them over to the ANA?

What use would we have with so many in Germany or the UK?
  5. I'd rather shoot a dog than give it to the ANA.
    • Like Like x 9
  6. ANA (well Aghans in general) treat dogs like sh*t, the dogs would probably end up being eaten or *****ed. Plus, I have yet to see a dog that likes an Afghan.
  7. Maybe we should go with Matron's idea then ;-(

Damn waste though.......
  8. Not even an Afghan?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. HHH

HHH LE

Going by the words and tone used in the piece, it's the start of the end of "All Soldiers Are Heroes" phase.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Just highlights the issue with the so called "poor reading age" - it clearly states on the packet how to apply it....

11. Does it affect the flavour? Strange, wonder where Mrs BTM is going this time of night and slamming the door.....
  12. Do grow up you bore.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. In answer to your question, I should imagine it would affect the flavour due to the contence - but then again, certain breeds of dog do seem to not care what is put in front of them....