17 port and maritime

Hi there I'm looking into the regiment as I been in the army for 4 years now and want to try something new and closer to home. But I can't find a lot of information about 17 port and maritime other then the Mod sites. Can anyone on here..

Last edited:
Hi there I'm looking into the regiment as I been in the army for 4 years now and want to try something new and closer to home. But I can't find a lot of information about 17 port and maritime... Can anyone on here help me
That's a new one on me mate but I'm sure the powers of arrse will be able to help.

Bris

LE
Look at some of the 'related links' at the bottom of this page; they may give you a flavour of it.

As far as I know, it is based near Portsmouth, and deal with boats and stuff. Probably ports too.

sumo01

Swinger
Used to known as 17 Sport & Pastimes back in late 80s - a few guys off my Tels course got sent there for a month or so painting boats and stuff while we were kicking our heels in SEE waiting for the course to start - they had a right laugh by all accounts. I'm guessing it's a bit different there these days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They are based at Marchwood Military Port near Southampton

Why not try the following site....It will give you all the info you need to know, and it only took me less than a minute to find it on GOOGLE:rolleyes:.......and I've been out for over 23 years now!

www.mod.uk/logistic/regiments/24915.aspx

PS: What is the armoured core ? Is this a WAH

Yh fair one its corps wasn't thinking.. And if you was in the army for that long then we'll done not many people your age can use google/computers

And I got the stuff on the net thanks but I'm more after opinion of anyone who still in it...

Latest Threads