17 P+M News Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I'm sorry if all you heroes consider 17 PORT AND MARITIME bneath your contempt. I happen to think that they do a worthwhile and fantastic job and Telic couldn't have HAPPENED without them. This news story if a reflection of their worth.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
But it's not news. This story is from 2003. In what way is that 'news'?

Of course no one said it in exactly THOSE terms. But the intenet was there; that much is obvious. It's the lacks-a-daisy attitude in response to this thread that amazes me. I thought you'd be interested in reading ABOUT true dedication.

matt_duran said:
But the intenet was there; that much is obvious.
Apparently the internet has been there for some time. Based on the article, since at least 2003.

matt_duran said:
It's the lacks-a-daisy attitude in response to this thread that amazes me.
Lacks-a-daisy? What do you want, a snap parade?

Nobody is saying 17 P&M aren't important, they are simply the article you posted is an old one. I think most people do realise their importance. Aren't they listed as being part of the 3 Cdo Bde deployment to Afgahnistan?

Yokel said:
Nobody is saying 17 P&M aren't important, they are simply the article you posted is an old one. I think most people do realise their importance. Aren't they listed as being part of the 3 Cdo Bde deployment to Afgahnistan?
Will know in about 5 years :)

I think there is a time displacement portal somewhere in duran's intertubes. He's posting relevant things to him but they are jumping forwards to our time.

Matt - if you can read this Man Utd win the champions league in 2007/8 and don't buy a house in 2007. ;)

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
News just in
Port and Maritme Sqn helps out in France

As time travel goes this one is pretty dull

Garhwal said:
I think there is a time displacement portal somewhere in duran's intertubes. He's posting relevant things to him but they are jumping forwards to our time.

Matt - if you can read this Man Utd win the champions league in 2007/8 and don't buy a house in 2007. ;)
You may be right, perhaps it's a sequel to "Life on Mars"

we can tell him the lottery numbers and share the winnings with him

Status
Not open for further replies.