17 P+M News Report

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by matt_duran, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You're not having a good day are you?
  2. Something more up to date - or is news a bit slow where you live ?
  3. Look, I'm sorry if all you heroes consider 17 PORT AND MARITIME bneath your contempt. I happen to think that they do a worthwhile and fantastic job and Telic couldn't have HAPPENED without them. This news story if a reflection of their worth.
  4. Who said they were beneath contempt?
  5. But it's not news. This story is from 2003. In what way is that 'news'?
  6. Of course no one said it in exactly THOSE terms. But the intenet was there; that much is obvious. It's the lacks-a-daisy attitude in response to this thread that amazes me. I thought you'd be interested in reading ABOUT true dedication.
  7. Apparently the internet has been there for some time. Based on the article, since at least 2003.

Lacks-a-daisy? What do you want, a snap parade?
  8. Some of you people MAKE me to want to wretch.
  9. Nobody is saying 17 P&M aren't important, they are simply the article you posted is an old one. I think most people do realise their importance. Aren't they listed as being part of the 3 Cdo Bde deployment to Afgahnistan?
  10. Will know in about 5 years :)
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Got the painters in luv?
  12. I think there is a time displacement portal somewhere in duran's intertubes. He's posting relevant things to him but they are jumping forwards to our time.

Matt - if you can read this Man Utd win the champions league in 2007/8 and don't buy a house in 2007. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.