17 In march

While i was looking for a few links for a user :) i come accross some things myself.

I will be well into 17 and a half when i join, Do i join as a junior or not, Because i noticed as a junior your there traning for like 24 weeks.,

And the normal 17+ is 14 weeks,?

Thanks,
Andrew :p

jarrod248 said:
Andrew,
sorry I can't help but just wanted to say that it is nice to see a young person posting using the English language.
Good luck!
Jarrod,.

Which English language would that be,?

North_East_Angler said:
Well im not that good at english TBH I just dont like using slang like "u" and basic "txt" Format.:)
Don't blame you.. u isn't part of the English language anyway..

Has anyone encountered someone that says 1nce.. DUH!

North_East_Angler said:
Well im not that good at english TBH I just dont like using slang like "u" and basic "txt" Format.:)
Can't fault you there I suppose, good drills.

[nowah] punctuation needs a bit of work though! [/nowah]

Hahah,

Mabye,

And thanks Bradders for the info.

Does it mean i can join, and miss the 24 weeks basic training. Meaning i do the 14 weeks instead :?

5205Bradders said:
Maybe we should have a punctuation and grammar forum board, and everyone could discuss it to their heart's content... ;)
Standards man, standards! Are you suggesting that the rest of the forum are left to their own devices, to butcher and malign the Queen's English?

Go run yourself a cold bath, sah, before you completely take leave of your senses!

Ahh right thanks bradders

Jarrod
I'm tottaly anti-chav i f***ing hate the little Bastards

I'm from the north east of England so its pretty jam packed with them up here.
lol:D

Haha, Yeh Them"goggle" coats are like a nuclear weapon to them.... cos they think there invincible until someone comes along and decks the *unt