16 year old Pikey has 100 grand wedding

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Contrarian, Oct 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is her Mum at 33 is a bit too young to be classed as MILF?

Do you reckon that at the reception, the Best Man stood up and read out the cards and messages from those that couldn't be there -
    "Cousin Seamus can't be here today as he's out pretending to be from the Water Board so he can steal a pensioner's life savings. But he sends you his love".

2. Proof once again ( if it was needed) that money doesn't buy you class

3. I'd do the Mum

(Name and address witheld because Pikeys can be vindictive.)

[​IMG]

4. I'd throw one up her.....and the mum!

5. You seen the size of the mothers chest too?
    Neither mother or daughter is exactly to my taste but no doubt they could make an interesting double act :D

6. How Classy, The dad has even left the cotton label on the outside sleeve of his jacket. The sign of a true cunt

7. I would do both as well especially the mum, who bears a likeness to Billy Piper.

8. Yeh, most of us are too busy looking at the mum's norks, are you a hermer?

9. Big girl!

10. That's quite a pair of norks on the PILF. Makes me feel like looking in the Bargain Pages for a hookie Land Cruiser with all the chrome trimmings, growing a dodgy moustache, and donning myself with a pair of surfing shorts and grey plastic loafers and trying my luck. Fight yer for a pound!

11. "Quinn"....I'm proud to be Irish today..... :oops:

12. Tut!! I dont know why you just dont have that as your sig ..... :roll:

13. My goodness is the mum just wearing a bra as a fashion statement. Or did she "forget" to dress.

14. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Which one is the mum?