16 year old Pikey has 100 grand wedding

Is her Mum at 33 is a bit too young to be classed as MILF?

Do you reckon that at the reception, the Best Man stood up and read out the cards and messages from those that couldn't be there -
"Cousin Seamus can't be here today as he's out pretending to be from the Water Board so he can steal a pensioner's life savings. But he sends you his love".

Proof once again ( if it was needed) that money doesn't buy you class

You seen the size of the mothers chest too?
Neither mother or daughter is exactly to my taste but no doubt they could make an interesting double act :D

How Classy, The dad has even left the cotton label on the outside sleeve of his jacket. The sign of a true cunt

That's quite a pair of norks on the PILF. Makes me feel like looking in the Bargain Pages for a hookie Land Cruiser with all the chrome trimmings, growing a dodgy moustache, and donning myself with a pair of surfing shorts and grey plastic loafers and trying my luck. Fight yer for a pound!

smudge67 said:
I'd throw one up her.....and the mum!
Which one is the mum?

jagman said:
You seen the size of the mothers chest too?
Neither mother or daughter is exactly to my taste but no doubt they could make an interesting double act :D
Oh yes to both of them!

On the down side, Daddy would be nicking the wheels of your motor whilst you were busy.

I wonder how much scrap he had to steal to pay for the wedding :?

Edited once for mong spalling.

What an appalling pair of scrubbers. Where's Tax-Twat when you need him?

Where was our invitation? I am assuming that we have all at least partly funded this particular shindig, either through tax omission or directly through the loss of vehicle parts, fence panels or building materials. Still, it is probably fortunate that I wasn't invited, my diamante-studded, feather head-dress is still at the dry-cleaners...

Fifth_Columnist said:
Where was our invitation? I am assuming that we have all at least partly funded this particular shindig, either through tax omission or directly through the loss of vehicle parts, fence panels or building materials. Still, it is probably fortunate that I wasn't invited, my diamante-studded, feather head-dress is still at the dry-cleaners...
How dare you! The father is a tarmacadam artiste who can lay tarmac on your drive which is thinner than a French Letter.

Your insinuation that he is a thieveing Pikey scumbag is ................. the right answer.