16 Sigs

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Army_Rizzle, Oct 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody there now?

Could they tell me what the unit is like.
    Are the MQ's on camp as Wildenrath seems to have closed.
    Whats on the diary next year.
    Hows the LAD.

Never been posted to Germany before so I'm in the dark as to all the details.

2. Didn't you start a thread asking this very question the other day?

Basically the LAD are an embarrassment to this fine and proud regiment.

Well, they were when I was there. Stinking spanner monkeys.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I did start a thread about this, in the REME forum. Why not here also, after all it is your regiment im being attached too.

4. Ask the chefs too. They work there.

Or the AGC forum. They've got clerks.

5. Beware the heron killer of 7. Long long ago in the dim and distant past, or between 1996&1997', the entity known as .. the underscore guru was indeed a part of or in fact a bit stuck onto or attached to 16 Penal Battalion. However he was only stuck onto the side bits as he was ARRSIT. Then under the CommArrse ArrsehFisher and the other mongs 16 was known as a nasty place where you had to do Army things and put up with Army doings , like drill and PT and deploying to help in the FRY.

But not all did so, for some were exhempt , AHHRSIT.

However the REME there on those deployments were true to their creed - except when my Rover had a flat tyre and the fuccers gave me a set of tyre spoons and said , Yay we are only the LAD and it is your job to change a flatty as the Great ARTY spoke so, and so I smote the flatty with the spoons and therefter in Bos the LAD never did get the free code to get calls back home.
    But the rest of the REME were True and took the blood of the Yellow handbag and the meat of the bratty and all was well.

6. Quite possibly the most profound prose I have ever read.

7. That seems exceedingly unlikely unless it had moved countries and changed roles.

Although there was a time when 608 Sig Tp, on which RSIT was based, had some people stationed in Recklinghausen. So there is an outside possibility that they could have had a very short tenure as part of 16.

I think you're remembering RSSST, or PWSST as it was first known.

8. Wrong. RSIT were based in UK. I was in RSSST(G)

If you're having a pop at least get your facts straight and I'd also point out that when Telic kicked off, RSSST(G) deployed, unlike the rest of 16.

9. Maybe he was in ARREST or another TLA, Still he missed his time standing, shouting proud in front of the stick and brick.

10. You need to stop posting this late at night. That glass of stout appears to have gone to your head.

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

There was a lot of shit going wrong then. Bullets through doors, filled with toothpaste. CO's abusing their kids, with the god squad trying to hide it. A certain Lt trying to blame a Gd Comdr. Stout is just the begining.

12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Some kids were being abused. I'm glad you feel you can score a few points. Tit.

13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

You must remember under 16 sigs? 1993ish , it made the sun. You support it...

14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

You support child abuse to have a go at me? You retard.

• Like Like x 1
  15. And they also made the NOTW 94/95 after 7 moved into Bradbury Barracks.

So what's your point?