16 med reg

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ricecake, Dec 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hiya, can anyone give me some info on 16 med reg? I'm getting posted in Feb to either there or 4 med reg.

Am wondering about the fitness levels for 16, my runtime is 11.5 so not great, would hate to get there and be seen as unfit!

What is the normal PT sessions etc at 16 anyone know is it that different to a normal reg?

Cheers

2. Are you female or about 40 years old?

edited to add, Ive just seen your other posts, youre female, 11.5 isnt too bad, youll still beat alot of the blokes in.

3. Would'nt worry.

4. cheers for replying

well don't blokes have to get 10.5 or under to pass the pft?

Have you persnal experience at 16 med reg can I ask?

5. also my other question, does anyone know when 4 med reg deploys, next year but what month?

6. Yes, as a para trained bloke, which you are not and will not be required to be.

7. Depending on age you will find that all "blokes" are expected to achieve the same times, Para training aside.

8. Jock, if you read the second post, you will see SHE is FEMALE!

9. I was aware of that. My answer was aimed at her gender. She asked if i had personal experiance. I wasnt trying to be clever, just factual.

10. right o cheers for replies,

what about the PT at 16 then is it a lot diff to the other units?

would you say most people at the med reg (not para trained) are sub 9 runtimes etc?

do they work much on the DZs and go on exercise alot, or is it mainly tentage (as I keep being told 4 will be)..