• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

16 CSMR

Hi All

I'm at the begining of the long road that is joining the army. I am hopefully hoing RAMC as a CMT.

I've done my BARB test had my recruiters interveiw and i'm just waiting to be med cleared so i can proceed to the next stage. Anyhoo my recruiter is a csgt from 1 para and a dead nice bloke , he has been filling my little head with stories of how great it is to be in the airborne forces, I was just wondering if theres any CMT's out in arrse world that have served or are serving with 16 CSMR and could tell me what it like and what I should be doing to prepare myself ,if this is the path I decide to choose.

Many thanks MG

Latest Threads