16 cs med regt

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by deuce4stryker, Feb 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,
    i need a bit of information for a friend.Does 16 CS Med regt wear the RAMC stable belt? Do they wear the pegasus badge if they have passed P-coy. cheers

2. No and no.
  3. how many nurses are there?
  4. cheers, so do they wear 16AAB badge and stable belt?
  5. They wear a 16 Air Assault Bde flash on the left sleeve, RAMC DZ flash on the right, wings if you've passed P Coy and they have their own maroon and light blue stable belt.
  6. And some have their heads up their arrses too :twisted:
  7. :cry: Don't say that dui, I have to go on exercise & tour with them sortly & I'm really not looking foreward to it much :cry: At least I'll get a nice tan :wink:
  8. Not with you body armour on and sitting in a trench dodging the shells :wink:
  9. That all depends on what i wear under the CBA ;-)

Shells? Noone told me there would be shells!
  10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Only if you are by the sea shore
  11. deleted
  12. A bit touchy there Karabiner??

All units have their ups/downs - why do peolple have to react to ill informed/anecdotal blurb, leave that to the muppets and reflect on the good we have and maybe build on it?

1, 3, 4, 5, 16, 22, 33, 34 - all are worth going too.................

Anyway, back to the thread - why do 16 wear a different stable belt, is it authorised yet, is the RAMC belt under threat??
  13. deleted
  14. Oh and of course they do not suffer with all the other idiocy that goes in in 16 AA Bde do they...

They were a bag of shit when I a little control over them (nothing to do with my standard of control either for the wags out there)...