16 Close Support Medical Regt

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by night_crawler, Oct 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking at postings and was just wondering what 16 CS MED REGT has to offer?

Supposed to be a fairly keen Regt and plenty of PT with all trades there including Nurses, ODPs, CMTs amongst others.

What do you make of it? Good and bad comments please.
  2. Worked with them a few times, good unit, plenty of tours :wink: , LOTS of PT and if you want the BBC, then its the unit for you :twisted:
  3. What do you mean the BBC? Do they get on the box much? I am informed that they have a new barracks with all the mod con's.

Is Colchester any good on a night out?

I thought there would have been more replies. I know a good hand full of people who have been there but trying to get a broader picture.

4. blue badge of courage sure your a squadie (wings)
  5. Sorry mate never heard them called that. New one!
  6. There are a lot of girls there, all wearing the coveted pink beret, but none of them seem to be able to find a lipstick that matches!
  7. Not to unlike a headless flat Budgie if you squint hard enough 8O alledgedly
  8. I think its made by Rimmer sorry Rimmel London I am reliably misled
  9. I wont hear a word said against them, especially Med Troop, they are special, very 'special' people in Med Troop! How they are envied... especially the ODPs; special very very special.

One day, one day maybe we can be special too?
  10. you're especially special!
  11. I'm very special tooooo :p
  12. If all goes to plan i'll be working with them next year. heard there is a bit of an "us and them" thing going on down there. Personally, i can't wait hear the abuse i get when wearing a maroon beret with crab badge. Can't see that going down well!
  13. probably wont be as bad as you think, remember that there are girls with QA capbages in their cherry berets, will a bloke with a RAF badge cause much of a stir? Especially when you think of the number of Navy and RAF who deployed on the same Herrick as them last year.
  14. Theres some sh1t hot blokes in 16, but if your face don't fit.....
  15. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

The 'them' part usually comes from those that don't have the stones or the maturity to have a go in the first place. That and pig ignorance.