16 close support med reg

im due to pass out of phase 1, in about two weeks. after completion of my 24 week CMT training, what are the possibilities i will get a posting at 16 reg, as i want to do to the close support role.?

what about 1 or 3 then?

Karabiner said:
As units convert to IMSB so the titles CS and GS will disappear they will just be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 16, 225, 253 and 254 Med Regts (obviously with (V) suffix for TA)
All very interesting, wheres the manning for all this coming from then? :wink:

Karabiner said:
Letterwritingman said:
Karabiner said:
As units convert to IMSB so the titles CS and GS will disappear they will just be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 16, 225, 253 and 254 Med Regts (obviously with (V) suffix for TA)
All very interesting, wheres the manning for all this coming from then? :wink:
Hmmmm, fair point. We, like just about the whole of the rest of the Army have the same problems with undermanning.
Should I avoid opening any official looking mail? Is this why they said I could keep as much of my kit as I wanted when I dekitted? Is this why I still havent got my testimonial?
I'm not giving my lump sum back!

Karabiner said:
Filbert, don't worry, by the time this gets sorted you will be able to come back and join my elite Corps. To achieve this you will need to eat enough Ginsters to give your arrse its own gravitational field and weather system.

Here here, well said young chappy

Karabiner said:
Filbert, don't worry, by the time this gets sorted you will be able to come back and join my elite Corps. To achieve this you will need to eat enough Ginsters to give your arrse its own gravitational field and weather system.
:?

What? WRAC is coming back...?

DirtyAndy said:
Karabiner said:
Here here, well said young chappy
Not bad from someone who has been in nurse training for about half an hour and whose allegiances are still with the Royal Signals!

Loyal Andy said:
Me - Royals Signals 1997 - 2007 - Sys Op
QARANC 2007 - Present - Nurse

I really miss the signals man, the work was s*** and the bull was high but a better group of lads and lasses, and better banter you will never find
Certa Cito, cut me and I bleed the corps colours
Comms by air , sea and land forever
Dont forget to quote that in about 6 years time if you decide to go for a commission.

Cant blame a bloke for loving his past, 10 years in the signals doesnt count for nothing, however im sure in time there will be some scarlet creeping in there at some point

Switch Bitch yeah but thats one bit of kit I will never miss lol

Message for you DirtyAndy:

..-. ..- -.-. -.- --- ..-. ..-. -.-- --- ..- ... -.-. .- .-.. . -.-- -... .- -.-. -.- -... .-.. . . .--. - .-- .- -

Cheers!!!

Stan

yes primrose, please post your name :roll:

you are so clever, testing us all for our personal security, I spoke to P&B earlier and he said that he'd nearly fallen for it!