15th Anniversary of The RLC

#1
Anybody laying on a bit of do to mark the event?

A ritz biscuit with cheese and a glass of wine from a screwtop bottle perchance?
 
#2
I'm going to mark it by storming MCM Div with my small Army and claiming squatters rights, whilst I'm there a may take over a few desk's and sort thier in-boxes out!

I'm not bitter!
 
#3
I had a very satisfying bowel movement.
 
#5
Moon_Monkey_Spunk said:
I'm going to mark it by storming MCM Div with my small Army and claiming squatters rights, whilst I'm there a may take over a few desk's and sort thier in-boxes out!

I'm not bitter!
Could you do the TA Pay desk as well? I believe the end of the Training Year and payment of annual bounties was not expected!
 
#6
I'm attending the rather glitzy ceremony at Deepcut this coming Saturday. Not sure how many have been invited but I do know attendance has been limited to the 'movers' and 'shakers' within the Corps.

Intent if for HRH to present us with a small token (I believe it is a small badge) marking this important occasion, following which we shall retire to the HQ Mess for drinks and nibbles, accompanied by a selection of the Forming Corps marches played by the Corps band.

You can read about it in Sustainer next time out or if you require detail before then please PM me.

PAW
 
#7
Moon_Monkey_Spunk said:
I'm going to mark it by storming MCM Div with my small Army and claiming squatters rights, whilst I'm there a may take over a few desk's and sort thier in-boxes out!

I'm not bitter!

MMS,
I'm just working up the road from castle greyskull if you need an extra pair of hands as for celebrating I had a wet fart
 
#8
pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
I'm attending the rather glitzy ceremony at Deepcut this coming Saturday. Not sure how many have been invited but I do know attendance has been limited to the 'movers' and 'shakers' within the Corps.

Intent if for HRH to present us with a small token (I believe it is a small badge) marking this important occasion, following which we shall retire to the HQ Mess for drinks and nibbles, accompanied by a selection of the Forming Corps marches played by the Corps band.

You can read about it in Sustainer next time out or if you require detail before then please PM me.

PAW
Heavily subsidised by the One Days Pay Scheme no doubt!
 
#9
Abandon_Ship! said:
pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
I'm attending the rather glitzy ceremony at Deepcut this coming Saturday. Not sure how many have been invited but I do know attendance has been limited to the 'movers' and 'shakers' within the Corps.

Intent if for HRH to present us with a small token (I believe it is a small badge) marking this important occasion, following which we shall retire to the HQ Mess for drinks and nibbles, accompanied by a selection of the Forming Corps marches played by the Corps band.

You can read about it in Sustainer next time out or if you require detail before then please PM me.

PAW
Heavily subsidised by the One Days Pay Scheme no doubt!
Not by me then if that is the case.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads