15th Anniversary of The RLC

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Abandon_Ship!, Apr 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody laying on a bit of do to mark the event?

A ritz biscuit with cheese and a glass of wine from a screwtop bottle perchance?
  2. I'm going to mark it by storming MCM Div with my small Army and claiming squatters rights, whilst I'm there a may take over a few desk's and sort thier in-boxes out!

I'm not bitter!
  3. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I had a very satisfying bowel movement.
  4. Truly inspirational!
  5. Could you do the TA Pay desk as well? I believe the end of the Training Year and payment of annual bounties was not expected!
  6. I'm attending the rather glitzy ceremony at Deepcut this coming Saturday. Not sure how many have been invited but I do know attendance has been limited to the 'movers' and 'shakers' within the Corps.

Intent if for HRH to present us with a small token (I believe it is a small badge) marking this important occasion, following which we shall retire to the HQ Mess for drinks and nibbles, accompanied by a selection of the Forming Corps marches played by the Corps band.

You can read about it in Sustainer next time out or if you require detail before then please PM me.

7. MMS,
    I'm just working up the road from castle greyskull if you need an extra pair of hands as for celebrating I had a wet fart
  8. Heavily subsidised by the One Days Pay Scheme no doubt!
  9. Not by me then if that is the case.