• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

151 contact

Good Morning all,
I have a soldier (TA) in my unit looking to move to Croydon this year and is thinking of doing a transfer to 151. can somebody message me the name and number of the PSAO? Can't find it on google at all!

thanks

hi, tell your guy not to bother, the regiment has virtually been closed down , low morale, bad leadership, he would be better of trying somewhere else.

Found and contacted! thanks

They didn't seem to be that low on morale when i phoned up. But thanks for the heads up, I'll investigate myself before I let the poor bugger walk into a trap!

Cheers

Skimmod

If you can plum for a Sqn, I'd suggest 210. Well run, good location, morale good. The last PSAO is a very close friend of mine, and he fought hard for the Sqn as did the OC. Sadly, the PSAOs tend to be over-worked and often under-valued so you may have to expect a less than frenetic admin pace. If the PSAO of HQ is still the very gentlemanly former member of Hereford's finest, then you'll be well looked after.

Latest Threads