150 years for fraudster???????????????????????????

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by hurrahfortheRE, Jun 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has the world gone mad 150 years for stealing rich peoples money, but 3 years for being a paedo? WTF
  2. Link?
  3. msr

msr LE

4. 150 years!

The paedo thing was just me on my high horse but I rekon googling the Sh1t sentences given out!
  5. msr

msr LE

Don't be.

One was sentenced in America and one in the UK (where no doubt a 'troubled upbringing', various 'disorders' and pathetically soft penal system etc etc all helped reduce the sentence)

6. I could not agree more - what a load of bull s....
  7. Life's a bitch
  8. I like their Federal law for serving 80% of their sentence though....
  9. unfortunately one is in the US and the other one the UK. it is about time something was done about judges giving out lenient sentences. it happens too often that some child molester or other serious criminals only get a few years in jail.
  10. msr

msr LE

You couldn't make it up: Judge Thomas Crowther QC decided that 'complex' issues in Porter's childhood made his actions 'understandable' and sentenced him to a three-year community rehabilitation order.

11. One law for the RICH victims one for the poor feckers it really grips my sh1t. When I'm Prime Minister......etc etc etc. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  12. What a crock of sh!te!

Yes, people have bad upbringings sometimes but I believe that almost everyone at a certain point in their lives has the ability to make a choice regardless of how you was brought up as a kid. If the person is mentally able to distinguish right from wrong then they deserve to hang by the balls for touching kids, a person that was kicked the sh!t out of as a kid doesn't have to grow up to be a child/woman abuser - we all have the ability to make that choice.

Our judicial system needs to have a long hard look taken at it and not by some soft cnut in a suit, we need someone strong and willing to make unpopular decisions for the good of our country and the people in it.

Argh, hate when the "but i was touched by my dad" card is played.
  13. How many people have offed themselves for losing all their savings because of that guy?

He deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison, as does the other animal.
  14. A friend of the family is a JP, you dont want to get put in front of him as his favorite saying ' take him/her down'!

Anyway a chav recently in front of him apparently suffers from 'Middle Child Syndrome' :? , unfortunately the JP concerned is also a 'middle' child, so didn’t hold much water as a defence. :wink: