150 Recovery Company, 103 REME (V)

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by ARRSE-nal_Lad, Feb 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Evening ARRSE-wholes,

    Quick first poster question,

    I have a HGV Cat C (Rigid) driving licence and have previous civilian recovery experience. I am interested in applying for the about REME role, but need to know if I am right in thinking the Recy Mec role is for holders of the C+E (Artic) Licence due to the 32t MAN Reccy Vehicles? Would this be something the TA would put me up for, or do I need to have the right licence before the application stage?

    I know it sounds bone but its something to settle my curiosity before I hear from them directly.

    Have put the contact form into 150 Recovery but would be nice to have a head ups before-hand as the training night is tomorrow (23/02/2010)

    Any help greatly recivied.

    Thankyou Please
  2. Iam pretty certain that they will put you in for you C+E, after passing all your military tests first, and then making a good impression when you join the unit.