150 pistols stolen from Dutch airbase

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stoatman, Apr 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=19&story_id=18972&name=Gang+steals+pistol+arsenal+from+Dutch+airbase

What were the guards smoking?

2. High security?! My cheap B&Q IR alarm system would have detected that one...

3. Have a look on ebay.....................15o dutch pistols, full working order, only been dropped the once!!!

4. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Were 1st Bn The Kings Regiment on exercise in the area!! :lol: :wink: :twisted:

5. I'll have a couple Stoatie. :D

6. wondered how the iraq police were getting lots of nice new glocks .

7. I believe the Gloch goes by the Dutch name of "Pishtol".

e.g.

"Get the Pishtol from de Arrmorwy"

"We have Pishtols?"

8. You can imagine them all coming back on Monday morning after leaving the camp deserted all weekend can't you?

9. "What were the guards smoking?"

Shmohkin' a pancake???

10. Why does this not surpirse me? I had to hand in a pistol at the end of a cabby to Split a couple of years ago and the Dutch was the only armoury to use. When I got there, the doors to the armoury and the ammunition bunker were wide open and the bloke in charge of the said was having a game of table football a couple of hunderd metres away in their bar. He was most put out at having to leave his bong-and-a-blinz to sign my weapon in and proceded to unbomb my magazine with a lit fag in his gob (he was inside the ammo bunker at this time). Needless to say, I spent the rest of my time worrying about the security of my pistol instead of trying to drink Croatia dry from the comfort of my beach chair.

11. Where can I order a couple? I've got these noisy neighbours...

12. What is it with the Dutch and airbase thefts? Don't they also have a raid on diamond shipments at Shiphol every six months?

13. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Yeah - put me down for a couple too....I might be able to trade up to a 10mm or .45!

Manchester Monkey can prolly tell us what the street rate is these days :lol:

( and before I get any wisecracks I last shot 9mm at STASAAM in 2002, cheeky barstabs!)

<< Courrez- les Hollandais!>

Le Chevre