15(UK)PsyOps Group

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by monkey_tech, Apr 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone in the TA had any experience working with these chaps?
    Do they run like a standard TA unit i.e. every Tuesday night or are they more like a CVHQ once every so often kind of affair?
    I’ve emailed them but to no avail. At the moment my time difference makes it a bit of a pain to phone them.

2. i know someone (regular) who's just come from there. pm me if you like.

3. If its the same guy I know CR hes a big timing farmer type with more kit that he knows what to do with!!

I now await incomming!!

CG *taking cover*

4. You're pissed.

5. How dare you Sir!! I wish i was to be honest, im just bored and trying to type faster than my fingers can accurately achive!

CG

6. Thanks for your help CR

7. Best to Telephone them MT,

the Email address on the Web is incorrect.

8. Don't do it MT - you're not smart enough. Now get back down the mine and get digging boy-o!

9. I've been having a look around for contact details for these guys. I can't find them on the official Army web site any more. Does anyone know if they are still going, especially with a sTAb element? I've only been able to find a couple of outdated email addresses from what look like home made TA listing web sites.

10. Last year, after sending in my CV and having to chase up a response several times, the Flt Lt who was supposed to be i/c recruiting told me the Group was full.

Perhaps FR20 has expanded the establishment. I know the RNR is putting people through Psyops training.

FP

11. Cheers for the gen Cluster. I'll have to see how it goes FP, I'll have to hope I goes round your civvie trade in relation too there PID needs.

12. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

They weren't full at all. That's how PsyOps work.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah I had exactly the same experience. Lots of chasing up and being passed to different people before being told they were full