14 Yr Old AND HER DAUGHTER missing.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Sep 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. YTF wasn't the baby aborted, the 14 year old then sterilised and the father charged with rape ?

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The kid might have a decent name but the fcuk is going on with the mothers!

4. We probably should care, but to be honest i just don't give a shit about things like this anymore.

5. Mr_Fingerz

Presumably the grandparents live in Chavcentral.

6. What has the girl done wrong? She had sex underneath an arbitarly set date, the age of consent was set up to stop child prostitution, not for holier than thou people to tut tut. Or to stop teenagers having sex. A bit of common sense needs to be aplied to sex and relationships.
    Most underage Mothers have a hard time due to the attitudes of such Daily Mail readers. The Europeans have a much better attitude to sex and a more common sense approach, and guess what they have far fewer underage pregnancies.

7. The discription describes most of the youth in the UK today

Heavy build more like obease munter that likes laying on her back with her legs i the air saying "come and get it"

8. And are aged 24 - 27

9. Or more likely, low self esteem due to being called an obese munter!:)

10. Mr_Fingerz

So you would presumably be quite happy for your 12/13 year old daughter (if you had one) to turn up pregnant then?

11. 2 generations of the family off benefits though, every cloud...

12. Not at all, she would be commited to a lifetime of being a Mother, but I would've insisted that if she was shagging about that she would be on some form of contraception, and I don't mean "Just say No!"

13. I live abiut 2 miles from where she went missing and i can confirm it is Chavcentral, to drive around that estate with a 'multi ball sterilisation bang stick' would give me great pleasure

14. Why should taxpayers have to cough up to support this girl and her baby ? because the father will not be paying.

Take the baby away from her, put it in a home for b*stards let the state pay for the b*stards upkeep and when it's of work age it can work off what it owes to the state.

15. msr

msr LE

Perhaps if we had fewer underage pregnancies there would be less for the Daily Wail readers to get upset over? Underage mothers have a hard time because of the consequences of their choices.

msr