14 Signals

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by jcarver007, Jul 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering if anyone knows if 14 Signals have had a officers/sgt mess party recently or if it is coming up. I had a enquiry from them about a ice sculpture luge for a "Orient Express" party but didnt take down the date of the event. The e-mail we have doesnt seem to work!

If anyone knows about it could they pass on that we can offer a bigger discount than previously given.

regards,

Ice Agency

Attached Files:

2. Perhaps they've just gone cold on you?

3. Too late, it's been and gone.

4. I think its ace, could you do a massive ice phallus. For my unit. No thats not a euphamism.

5. In reply to E-Layer's comments, its not shit admin at all. quite often an enquiry will be in the initial phase and will just want a quick quote and nothing more.

As for being a poor attempt at advertising, your wide of the mark. I use the forum a lot to get info for various ice sculptures i do for the British Army. the last was for info on the mud guard for RAF gunners for a forthcoming ice sculpture at a wedding in August. and i think previous to that was asking for the insignia for 9 reg RLC.

I do sometimes mention about the discounts on ice luges for all serving members and retired members of the Armed Forces in some posts i put but that is to benefit others. Such a thing would of course be wasted on yourself. :D