14 Signals

Just wondering if anyone knows if 14 Signals have had a officers/sgt mess party recently or if it is coming up. I had a enquiry from them about a ice sculpture luge for a "Orient Express" party but didnt take down the date of the event. The e-mail we have doesnt seem to work!

If anyone knows about it could they pass on that we can offer a bigger discount than previously given.

regards,

Ice Agency

Attachments

E-Layer said:
jcarver007 said:
didnt take down the date of the event.
Shit admin really mate.

But I think your post is more a poor attempt at advertising your company.

Could you bore off and do it elsewhere please.
In reply to E-Layer's comments, its not shit admin at all. quite often an enquiry will be in the initial phase and will just want a quick quote and nothing more.

As for being a poor attempt at advertising, your wide of the mark. I use the forum a lot to get info for various ice sculptures i do for the British Army. the last was for info on the mud guard for RAF gunners for a forthcoming ice sculpture at a wedding in August. and i think previous to that was asking for the insignia for 9 reg RLC.

I do sometimes mention about the discounts on ice luges for all serving members and retired members of the Armed Forces in some posts i put but that is to benefit others. Such a thing would of course be wasted on yourself. :D