Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

14 Iraqi youths stoned to death

Don't EMOs dress in black? Surely there is too much colour in some of the phots?

You're confusing your subcultures; the all-black look is Goth flange. Which is ******* lush.

elegant-goth-girl-gothic-19091357-300-451.jpg

Do emoids do the ankle trouser thing as well, I thought it was all Converse skinny jeans and eye makeup, but I may be outdated.

Nope, skinny jeans boots and thick eyeliner still the attire of choice for the self respecting Emo down our way. Not like proper goths in my day

Somehow I think getting stoned to death for being a bit grumpy and having a skinny jean fixation is a little harsh, it's not like they were flagrant Justin Bieber fans or anything.

Good to see mindless bigotry and racism still passes for humour here in the NAAFI bar. Here's the challenge: see if you can post something even vaguely amusing without resorting to stereotype or falling back on your own petty prejudices? (Excluding anti-RAF sentiment
natch.)

Dry your ******* eyes, Princess. Got an Emo kid have you? Live in Bridgend do you?

Jog on you humourless ****.

Dry your ******* eyes, Princess. Got an Emo kid have you? Live in Bridgend do you?

Jog on you humourless ****.
That's a bit low, no need to mention Bridgend surely, that's a worse fate than getting stoned to death by JAM for your choice of trainers.

attachment.php

I think this is less of a 'gangsta' thang, and more of a special needs outing.

Clearly some kind of spaz action with the hands, the two cnuts on the left are only seconds away from scratching their foreheads with their bottom teeth and that bloke on the right.....you think it's a balaclava? Wrong, it's his motherfuckin' underpants pulled all the way up y'all....

Poor *******.

I thought it was the Lenny Henry appreciation society spaz outing.

... and I see the recruits have also become totally involved in the Smocks in/out , hoods rolled /unrolled and trousers high/low debate .

And they've solved the Rifles dilemma of how to wear their PCS whilst showing off the 'Battle Honour' ridges of their stable belts... PCS jacket tucked in or pants around the knees. Can't wait to see the double past!!!

View attachment 68339
Clearly they've just mugged the Seven Dwarves. Whatever the evils of slavery and colonialism, they are as nothing compared to the undiluted wickedness of persuading Black Youth that this is a cool look.

Back on thread, it's lovely to hear that Iraq has finally become the shining beacon of tolerance and freedom just like Tony and George assured us it would.

There are tons of equally gash dits doing the rounds as to why nig nogs wear their trolleys like cnuts.

The one I heard was that 'in the hood' people are poor and kids tend to get hand me downs from their older siblings. Wearing big baggy strides was once a not so subtle way of saying "my big brother is massive, don't **** with me."

The word on the road is that jeans are worn in 'dat stylee' because crims have their belts removed when they are (inevitably) arrested and incarcerated.
Sometimes you will see cretins with one trouser leg tucked into a sock, this is also a prison 'fing'- as doing so allows you somewhere to keep your contraband. Often these types have a gangsta limp as well.
I think it is great because it helps the law to PID them.