14 Iraqi youths stoned to death

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fallschirmjager, Mar 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At least 14 youths have been stoned to death in Baghdad in the past three weeks in what appears to be a campaign by Shi'ite militants against youths wearing Western-style "emo" clothes and haircuts, security and hospital sources say.

Militants in Shi'ite neighborhoods where the stonings have taken place circulated lists on Saturday naming more youths targeted to be killed if they do not change the way they dress.

The killings have taken place since Iraq's interior ministry drew attention to the "emo" subculture last month, labeling it "Satanism" and ordering a community police force to stamp it out.

"Emo" is a form of punk music developed in the United States. Fans are known for their distinctive dress, often including tight jeans, T-shirts with logos and distinctive long or spiky haircuts.

Iraq militia stone youths to death for emo style | Reuters

At least Iraq is doing something right then. I wish I could stone to death those cunts who wear the waist of their jeans around their fucking knees.

The gopping cunts.
    • Like Like x 10
  2. can they come over here next?
  3. Low life sub human vermin. I wonder if even their mothers love them.
  4. Have they finally run out of homosexuals?
  5. Somewhere there is a Bus missing it's window lickers. Why do these Negro gentlemen all have their hands in weird positions ? are they all inbred ?
  6. The Western Oriental Gentlemen seem to think it's gangsta.
  7. Well you have to admit it regardless of what religion you are...that the cunt with his jeans on his knees deserves a fuking breeze-block to the back of his head.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. HHH

HHH LE

They must have been smoking a hell of a lot of weed to die from it !
  9. They look like the Brixton Bummers Association on their annual hollybobs to Brighton.

Stoning Emos. It should be compulsary.
  10. As long as they lay off the chicks. Emo flange can be quite alluring.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Judging by his thousand yard stare, his lack of enthusiasm for dropping his trousers and the balaclava that's almost certainly covering tertiary syphilis ulcers, I'd say the one on the right is almost certainly loved by his father. Probably on a regular basis.

Regarding the hand signs, these boys are all students at the UCLA Medical School (South Central Campus). They are simply demonstrating the correct procedure for a prostate exam. The guy at the front with his trousers down is about to bend over for an exam as he's the only one without half a kilo of crystal meth, a Mac-10 and a stolen iPhone up there.
  12. Welcome back to the Middle Ages Iraq...... your muslim brothers were missing you.

13. Ahem! perhaps you mean the "Stone" age, old horse, stone being the operative modus operandi
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Do emoids do the ankle trouser thing as well, I thought it was all Converse skinny jeans and eye makeup, but I may be outdated.