• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

13 Signals Regiment

Anyone who ever served (had a holiday camp tour) in the former 13 Signals Regiment or its several scattered sub units might be interested to know of the Birgelen Veterans Association, look at: Home page
Facebook also features a 13 Signals Regiment page

The former Mercury Bks is now longer recognisable. New houses have been built on the site and there is even a golf course. Virtually everything has been torn down with the exception of parts of the perimeter fence.

The former Mercury Bks is now longer recognisable. New houses have been built on the site and there is even a golf course. Virtually everything has been torn down with the exception of parts of the perimeter fence.
Yeah, I know! The ops block is now the golf club clubhouse. The BVA maintain links with the local town Wassenberg and a former member lives there too - Wassenberg that is, not the golf club. The BVA's charitable efforts extend to providing funds to help a very unwell local German lad.

Well thanks for the flashbacks guys.

I thought I had succesfully expunged any memory of my detties course and Grobbendonk.

But no you lot had to bring it back up again.

Actually I had a good time. Was the only visit to 13 Sigs ever though.

Latest Threads