13 French troops killed in helicopter crash 25/112019

Ritch

LE
A bad day for the French, that's for sure. I wasn't aware France has that many troops in Mali. Thought it was just a small presence.

I wasn't aware France has that many troops in Mali. Thought it was just a small presence.
From August 2019 - 'The 4,500 French troops deployed in this patchwork of former French colonies for Operation Barkhane ...'

RIP to those killed in the helo crash.

Last edited:

*Russian Troll*
A bad day for the French, that's for sure. I wasn't aware France has that many troops in Mali. Thought it was just a small presence.
Africa to the frogs is what the ME is to the septics.
Those REM and natural-resources won't take care of themselves, you know.

1574765236507.png

All because of..ahem, cough..fightin' terr*rism, of course (well, it's worked so well for everyone else so why not the frogs?)

(From 5yrs ago so imagine the scale now)

Restez en paix, les gars.
A plus.

Ritch

LE
Africa to the frogs is what the ME is to the septics.
Those REM and natural-resources won't take care of themselves, you know.

View attachment 433097

All because of..ahem, cough..fightin' terr*rism, of course (well, it's worked so well for everyone else so why not the frogs?)

(From 5yrs ago so imagine the scale now)

I knew I had you on ignore for a reason. Back you go.

Rest in Peace to the fallen. My condolences to their families, their friends and their comrades for their terrible loss.

I knew I had you on ignore for a reason. Back you go.
Bugger - first the Syria thread and now this one. Let's not turn the whole of Current Affairs (or at least anything to do with Russia) into a continuous flame war between trolls and narrative minders.

Some hope!

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Repose en paix, frères

You asked the question.
I answered it.
If you don't like that you know what to do.
LOL
So, nothing to do with Russia adventure in Mozambique and CAR deploying the murdering scum from Wagner?
Although they mainly kill their own journalists and allied troops...
Only seven Wagners reported beheaded in Mozambique last month...

Ritch

LE
Bugger - this used to be a pretty good thread. Let's not turn it into another flame war between trolls and narrative minders.

Some hope!
Not turning it into anything. That's why he's on ignore, I was curious what the ignored comment was and saw it was the typical conspiracy stuff he's known for.

Slime

LE
RIP to those who died, thoughts and best wishes to the families.

Slime

LE
Bugger - this used to be a pretty good thread. Let's not turn it into another flame war between trolls and narrative minders.

Some hope!
The hope is in your hands.
If someone is trolling you can always report their posts. A thread ban works more effectively than trying to use logic :)

Ned_Seagoon

Old-Salt
Deepest sympathy to family, friends and colleagues of those involved.

It is being reported here in France that one of the young officers was the son of a French senator.

Bugger. A sad day for France.

RIP

*Russian Troll*
Not turning it into anything. That's why he's on ignore, I was curious what the ignored comment was and saw it was the typical conspiracy stuff he's known for.
So, despite evidence to the contrary you are saying the French haven't got blokes based along a large corridor of Africa in order to fight the convenient bogeymen ubiquitous islamic players?
A large corridor with lots and lots of REM and other natural resources?

1574773049428.png
1574773250738.png

I digress.

Anyone have an idea to which unit this was?

Oyibo

LE
So, despite evidence to the contrary you are saying the French haven't got blokes based along a large corridor of Africa in order to fight the convenient bogeymen ubiquitous islamic players?
A large corridor with lots and lots of REM and other natural resources?

View attachment 433122View attachment 433125

I digress.

Anyone have an idea to which unit this was?
**** off and start a thread on the triumph of Wagner Group in Africa

Latest Threads