13 August 2021 - 60th Anniversary of the Berlin Wall

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I do care. In a world of diminishing resources that an utter waste of blood and organs such as you still exists is an abomination.

You reeking dweller of shared occupancy hovels.
What an ole charmer you are, cold_n_flat. Thenny manks for those kind words. :lol::lol::lol:

MsG

What an ole charmer you are, cold_n_flat. Thenny manks for those kind words. :lol::lol::lol:

MsG
I go to bed every night comforted by the fact that
I've been more successful at the game of life than you and
I'll still be on this mortal plane long after you've been lowered into a paupers grave.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll still be on this mortal plane long after you've been lowered into a paupers grave.
Ah, how sweet. :cool:

MsG

Wee bit Wilfred Owen there, bravo sir!

If in some smothering dreams you too could pace
Inside Bugsy's mind and hear his lies
His constant lies, fueled by meth
Making up sh*t with a smile on his face

My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
Hearing his stories drag on for another day

The old lie - dulce et decorum est,
In medacium et raptus columbae

Ah, how sweet. :cool:

MsG
Bogsy, are you back to the stage where, having disgraced yourself as a useless and inferior liar, you are now trying to be "witty"?
You poxy groper and rapist of pigeons.

Correction, SPODYspack! You never had any intention of letting the thread run on, you weirdo.

But, as you've constantly boasted on ARRSE that you've spent far more than half your life in Germany, I'm sure you'll appreciate this episode of "Polizeiruf 110" because it really is a twisty and turner with a surprise ending. It stars not only one of my fave actors, Ronald Zehrfeldt (former GRR citizen, by the way) but also the son of the former chancellor Willi Brandt and his wife Ruth, namely Matthias Brandt.
Polizeiruf 110: Cassandras Warnung

You grubby little, shit-stirring, slimy sex-creep, racist, psychotic trolling cyberstalker!

MsG
images1.jpg

A bit miffed old chap eh? As it is with you, every 5 minutes a new lie and even that you can't manage because you are too incompetent and too stupid.
What are you good for anyway, apart from putting big steaming turds in your pants?
For the text of the parliamentary question I used DeepL, who, unlike you, does its job quite well and is therefore far superior to you.

PS: Your German still sucks.
Beautiful. My compliments Mein Herr