13/18 Hussars LAD

Anyone know these guys , Terry (baggy) English, Bill Coady and Eric (the red) Taylor.
I was Inst Tech in Herford 83 - 86.
Will always remember the RSM Harry Cross.

I remember "Baggy" at 13/18 H. He was the HQ VM Staffy. He was still there in 87/88 when the 16/5L took over.
Remember "Herr Flick" the ASM as he was nicknamed by the 16/5L, threw a track when the lads took the piss during a skit on Aliwell day. Threatened them with law suit for that one, was told to wind his neck in by CO.

ianr said:
Anyone know these guys , Terry (baggy) English, Bill Coady and Eric (the red) Taylor.
I was Inst Tech in Herford 83 - 86.
Will always remember the RSM Harry Cross.
Ian R - were you posted to Hannover before 13/18H?

Hi I know them all and you I am Del Griffiths tech storeman in the Lad
Yep, remember you all. I am Gaz W****rs. The reprobate who turned up at unit on a sports afternoon and sorted all my own accomadation and admin out as no-one was expecting me. Didn't report to LAD and ASM until Friday as I was sobering up on Thursday having been out down town with some of the regiment lads (Casper, Tex to mention a few). Didn't go down well apparently and I got beasted by PTI, provost and PTI again just for good measure. Herr Flick struck again!!!

Yes, remember them well, I have no idea where any of them are now, sadly, Bill suffered an afwul tragedy if my memory serves me right, and I think it does.

Taff H (Clerk)

Hi Taff your right I was still running untill a few years ago but knees and Ankles can not tkae the pounding now so I am confined to the tred mill and rowing machine on good days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WakeyWarrior RAC 9
OP_ACK Military History and Militaria 11
essexbob Army Reserve 11