12yo boy rapes teacher

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...ml&sSheet=/portal/2004/12/12/ixportaltop.html

A 12-year-old schoolboy has been charged with raping his teacher, police said today.

The boy is alleged to have attacked the woman after receiving personal tuition from her at a school in County Durham.

The victim claimed she was raped on Nov 29 during a lunchtime one-to-one teaching session.

The schoolboy then allegedly stole her car, which was found abandoned in Gateshead later that day.

The teacher contacted police and they arrested the boy - who cannot be named for legal reasons - and charged him with rape and theft.

He appeared in court on Nov 30 and is due to appear again before South Durham Magistrates Court on Dec 30, a spokesman for Durham Police said.
They're starting them young in Chavland now...
What's the bets his defence will revolve around him being abused by his single mother's many gentleman callers, and that is why it's OK for him to rape his teacher??? :roll:

Probably compounded by the teacher being too frightened to give the thug a good slapping as it would have probably lost her her job. I hope all the liberal do good PC brigade are proud of what they have led this country to.

Not long ago we had the case of the teacher who forced a 14 year old to have sex with her and went away for a while, Straight back to the lad when she came out so who knows what they learn at teacher training college.
Mind you, I still remember the 6th form girl who sexually abused me when I was just a 5th year!

Fondly, I'll bet! :wink:

Take it out back and shoot it. If the little scrote it that bad at twelve it ain't going to get any better.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bladensburg said:
Take it out back and shoot it. If the little scrote it that bad at twelve it ain't going to get any better.
Very good point Bladensburg, it'll get away with this crime & know it can crack on with whatever it's warped little mind can come up with.

I think I'd just take it out the back & tw@t it with a shovel.

Was she good looking? Oh then she must have deserved it. The parents must be nice and proud.

"Thats my boy" said his dad.

As my grandfather was fond of saying "What's bred in the blood comes out in the bone", or to put it another way like son probably like father.

The PC crowd would not be so upset if the teacher had been male.
john
Or as one old saloir said to us young lads many years ago when the MP Leo Abse had got passed the Bill permitting "Acts" between Consenting Adults.

"Legal in my time, in your time they'll make compulsory."

The PC crowd would not be so upset if the teacher had been male.
john
Or as one old saloir said to us young lads many years ago when the MP Leo Abse had got passed the Bill permitting "Acts" between Consenting Adults.

"Legal in my time, in your time they'll make compulsory."