12yo boy rapes teacher

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stoatman, Dec 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/12/12/urape.xml&sSheet=/portal/2004/12/12/ixportaltop.html

They're starting them young in Chavland now...
    What's the bets his defence will revolve around him being abused by his single mother's many gentleman callers, and that is why it's OK for him to rape his teacher??? :roll:

2. Probably compounded by the teacher being too frightened to give the thug a good slapping as it would have probably lost her her job. I hope all the liberal do good PC brigade are proud of what they have led this country to.

3. Not long ago we had the case of the teacher who forced a 14 year old to have sex with her and went away for a while, Straight back to the lad when she came out so who knows what they learn at teacher training college.
    Mind you, I still remember the 6th form girl who sexually abused me when I was just a 5th year!

4. Fondly, I'll bet! :wink:

5. Take it out back and shoot it. If the little scrote it that bad at twelve it ain't going to get any better.

6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Very good point Bladensburg, it'll get away with this crime & know it can crack on with whatever it's warped little mind can come up with.

I think I'd just take it out the back & tw@t it with a shovel.

7. Was she good looking? Oh then she must have deserved it. The parents must be nice and proud.

"Thats my boy" said his dad.

8. As my grandfather was fond of saying "What's bred in the blood comes out in the bone", or to put it another way like son probably like father.

9. The PC crowd would not be so upset if the teacher had been male.
    john
    Or as one old saloir said to us young lads many years ago when the MP Leo Abse had got passed the Bill permitting "Acts" between Consenting Adults.

"Legal in my time, in your time they'll make compulsory."

10. The PC crowd would not be so upset if the teacher had been male.
    john
    Or as one old saloir said to us young lads many years ago when the MP Leo Abse had got passed the Bill permitting "Acts" between Consenting Adults.

"Legal in my time, in your time they'll make compulsory."