12th of July Festival in NI

Aha.... yup I was waiting for that one, suprised all the other genuis' on this didnt pick it up. No surprise this thread has left me angry, regretting putting up. Refer to my message above, done with this thread.
Sooooooooo...........Were you talking shite or do you just not know your left from your right? (Which kind of fits in with the Irish Guards). Or were you looking in a mirror?

This post was put up to gauge the opinion of current soldiers and former soldiers with open minds, that was my mistake. I'll be withdrawing from this thread as it hasn't brought out the most intelligent among you. Just the mong's and the old washed up senile pricks, which I shouldn't be surprised as this website is full of them and they all seem to be on this post. Which doesn't shock me as i'm sure many of you served in NI and love the orange men. Probably even sucked a few of them off while on deployment.

Now I was serious all of you with your views of Irish people the way they are, you'll be dead soon and your opinions will be invalid and not carried on through your mongo lineage. I'm confident ill climb the ranks and I'll make sure no one else in my section, platoon/regiment has that view that you guys share. And anyone I have encountered in real life has been real quick to change their tone about it. I know many of you mongs will have forgot about the real world, but so would I have if I was a wrinkly old racist prick

No wonder your warned against this website in training as I was in 2016, my screws shared the above views.
You fenians cry like toddlers who have dropped their ice cream.

I can remember as a kid about 3 or a bit older, watching from the balcony of my grandmother's flat, as the Orange parade went along the Gallowgate, near Celtic Park in Glasgow. All I remember is a load of orange stuff, and marching music. It seemed at that age to be no more sinister than a local carnival. Protestant and Catholic meant nothing to me, they were just people. I had no idea any of them would be staring at the little Feinian brat up there. Those flats have long been demoloshed and a retail park now stands there.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm genuinely surprised. My boys wouldn't even recognise the tunes, and they grew up not so far away from there.
There was a reasonable percentage of forces children at the school so awareness of NI, plus thinking back in my year we had a fair few Weegies whose folks were in middle East/Africa for oil/mining/health care.

Dr Death

War Hero
1594652124151.png

This year they have another enemy!

It's all the Taig/Fenians/Free State bastards/Pope/Celtic fans fault!! Covid 19 is a Taig disease, everyone knows that! Ulster sez...achoo!!

Glad to see your still here fighting your corner @estwist. All is now clear regarding your origin, so well done on your journey so far and I hope you are able to acheive your ambition. I'll have a read of the new content and post something later on.

ETA
I see I have collected a funny. Nothing sarcastic in the above.

Last edited:

estwist

On ROPS
On ROPs
Glad to see your still here fighting your corner @estwist. All is now clear regarding your origin, so well done on your journey so far and I hope you are able to acheive your ambition. I'll have a read of the new content and post something later on.
Will be met with no reply. Never set out to offend anyone nor cause a row. Just wanted genuine opinions but yeah don't want the smoke mate so please dont :).

Will be met with no reply. Never set out to offend anyone nor cause a row. Just wanted genuine opinions but yeah don't want the smoke mate so please dont :).
You seem to be still missing the key point. You can't stop me (or them).

Your kind of gunning for a reaction mate, but naaaah i still get love everywhere I go, and am proud of my nation and heritage. Can you say the same? But any who I wont give you what you want, in the sense of a response, I appreciated your last opinion as much as this one but at least your last opinion wasn't just a saaaalty response pal. Sounds like you dont like the Irish people, let alone have love for them. But your probably one of the senile old gits who drank in the "No Blacks, No Dogs, No Irish" pubs. Hahah. Enjoy your Sunday.

Irish are loved by everyone for our wit and humor, seems like you could use some.

Slainte pal.
You came on here gunning for a reaction. People only like the Irish because they’re mildly amusing to watch fall down drunks. That is all. You can go now.

estwist

On ROPS
On ROPs
You came on here gunning for a reaction. People only like the Irish because they’re mildly amusing to watch fall down drunks. That is all. You can go now.
All good bud its usually your women that like us, how many irish shagged your missus while you were on tour hahahha

I can't say how prevalent it is East of the Bann where the savages live, but in nearly 30 years of living in Tyrone and Fermanagh I have never heard of anyone leaving NI to avoid parades.
Certainly, there would be a move to the caravan site (and latterly second house) by the more monied during the "Fortnight" but its a holiday in spite of the parade. Anyone going abroad was going abroad anyway probably.

Newstime! Going to be interesting to see what footage they have on BBCNI and UTV.

All good bud its usually your women that like us, how many irish shagged your missus while you were on tour hahahha
Aah, the last bastion of the depressingly unfunny, the wife/girlfriend digs. Bravo you ridiculously droll non-legend. Time for those good ‘ole Mum gags. We can’t wait!

Newstime! Going to be interesting to see what footage they have on BBCNI and UTV.
There was a distinct lack of social distancing on the Shankhill Rd but nothing else seems to have been noteworthy. SF having a gurn to cover their own blushes (or more realistically lack thereof) regarding the Storey funeral.

ETA The above was the lead story there was an around the province round up showing a much greater adherence to social distancing. A lodge in Tyrone organised a Tractor Run instead which looked like fun.

ETA2

Last edited:
I should probably point out that I'm not from an Orange family. I have managed to pass my time in NI without much interaction with them "in character" so to speak but many of my friends and neighbours are from Orange families. Consequently they were a bit of a mystery to me but I found the stuff that "Choyaa" writes from time to time on the Slugger O'Toole website quite informative.

Latest Threads