12g Belt-fed M16 upper

Basically another toy for those Spams rich and lucky enough to own a $15k registered full-auto M16 receiver or a 'Registered Drop In Auto Sear'.

You get all sorts of strange add-ons made for this market: belt fed 0.22 rimfires; even an MG34 style upper! All basically made so that they can show off to each other on the range. These chaps even have an annual get together at a place called Knob Creek - I kid you not.

Gun_Nut said:
Basically another toy for those Spams rich and lucky enough to own a $15k registered full-auto M16 receiver or a 'Registered Drop In Auto Sear'.

You get all sorts of strange add-ons made for this market: belt fed 0.22 rimfires; even an MG34 style upper! All basically made so that they can show off to each other on the range. These chaps even have an annual get together at a place called Knob Creek - I kid you not.
If money was the only object to me owning a GPMG for range days I'd manage to find it!

Would you not want one of these if you were invited to parliment?

vampireuk said:
Would you not want one of these if you were invited to parliment?
Nope....

i´d want one of these....

With all the doors fitted with these.....

I watched the link and was struck by the familiarity of the sound of the action being cocked/ stoppages. memories of .30 browning machine gun oh happy days. looking closer the upper receiver the action does have the browning look about it. Idle hands, cellar dwellers = FUN. :D