Figures 120mm Machine Gunner, 3 Para, Falkland Islands 1982 by Smeggers

Complete? When did you start completing?

I've finished two Skyraiders in the last 12 months I will have you know!!!! I'm a bit shit on the Wokka - its no secret!! and evert time I start a model, Smeggers and Helm start a new Group build before I'm finished. I cant keep up with Sprocket!!

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can't speak for the others I usually have a few on the go at once and do what takes my fancy.
Ditto that. I've got a 79th Highlander Officer (1809)almost done; An 1805 Royal Marine Officer in action and in parts; A 39th (Dorsetshire) Foot, C/Sgt 1813 in conversion stage; A soldier of 24th Regt, Rorke's Drift undercoated; several WW2 vehicles in various stages of completion plus The Monty Set. Not enough hours in the day and too many demands on my time.

Chef

LE
I've finished two Skyraiders in the last 12 months I will have you know!!!! I'm a bit shit on the Wokka - its no secret!! and evert time I start a model, Smeggers and Helm start a new Group build before I'm finished. I cant keep up with Sprocket!!
I think I've found some of @SPROCKET321's relatives. It looks like it runs in the family:

don't matter mate, it's not a race, quality over speed, and we all like viewing your intricate builds.

Latest Threads