12 years for pulling an eye out

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by MrPVRd, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is one seriously twisted individual.

Warning: don't read this after eating. 12 years does not seem long enough, one can only hope that fellow prisoners take a dim view of the sentence in their own way to make the time pass slowly.

2. A smart girl have seen right through him long before this happened.
  3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I'm sure they will keep a close eye on him.

Not a nice chap...
  4. She'll prolly keep an eye out for the bastard in future.
  5. What a ****! See it's people who do things like that make me want to bring back hanging.. Or even some kind of eye for an eye punishment..
  6. Look at them ears, well at least it will give the Wing Daddy something to hang on to as he thrusts his member down his throat.
  7. Or in his brown eye.
  8. Or in his eye socket, skullfucking him.
  9. Is this what happened to Gordon Brown?
  10. You mean he could wink him off?
  11. I don't understand the attempted murder bit. How does throwing an eye over an eighth floor balcony constitute murder? ... or is he the kind of person who'd throw the pin?

As for some of the other postings, I dont think I've seen a set of cornea jokes
  12. Jailed for 12 years?? Means he'll do 6.
  13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

..maybe she was still attached to it :?
  14. Punishments aren't a patch on what they used to be. eye for an eye in the good old days.
  15. Apparently so! Just read in another paper that he tried to shove her over.

Personally, I love it when women who go after chav scum 'bad boys' get what's coming to them.

Then again, I'm not sure missing an eye makes much of a difference to her dog board rating. There may in fact be a slight increase due to the presence of a cheeky new hole.