12 year upstages Bliar

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by a bliar, Mar 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Made me laugh.

I wonder what the HM will say to the parents?

"Within each of us there is a God-given ability, something that is special, and the whole purpose of a school like this is bringing that special thing out, is to make the ordinary extraordinary.

"Every one of us has got something extraordinary in us but we need some help, some support, some friends to bring that special thing out."

But more seriously what was Bliar on when he said this? Hope its nothing to do with flashing.
  2. broken link
  3. It WAS working.

And I can't find it again.
  4. This was the story where Blair, visiting Carr Manor School in Leeds (secondary?) school to open a new £17million building, was on cue to take one of his 'smiling with glee like I'm like this all the time" pictures with some of the kids encircled about him.

All was well but as the the pic was taken, 12yo pupil Dale Turpey did the v-sign with both hands, appearing to the right on his lordship who had been looking towards the sky and completely unaware. Until now that is, because you can't find it on any search at all. Google the young lad's name and see a couple altered links yourself....

Pity though, thought the pic was quite apt. :thumright:
  5. Well he was understandably p1ssed off, he saved up all his pocket money, and that cnut bLair still wouldn’t give him a knighthood, allegedly :thumright:
  6. Tried a search but could only find this pic of the Bliar in his younger days but as you can see, they've edited out his snooker cue for some reason.

Full story here

7. You look at this, and there is no room for wondering why this country is in such shite order.
  8. [​IMG]

Quality - thanks for the link. :thumright:
  9. Most of us do 'daft' things as youngsters, but Bliar's vulgar gesture just about sums up his intellect and the contribution he will make later in life to the well-being and culture of his country.

He is, without doubt, and in language he would understand, an absolute 'berk'.

As for the young 'makee-learnee oik-yob', he is achieving two things.

Firstly, he sums up what hundreds of thousands of people think of Bliar.

Secondly, he is practising in order that he might fit seamlessly into the uneducated, lawless, aimless, yob society that Bliar has help to nurture and presided over for the last ten years.
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I only find it strange that the other pupils don't show the same perspicacity.
  11. They (like me) don't know what it means.
  12. Now if you'd said acuteness of perception, discernment, or understanding then they might have.
  13. Am I bothered?
  14. Bothered enough to post.