12 months on.

Of course, it could have something to do with the fact that she & her husband are about to publish a book, "their story", which may generate them in excess of £1 million. Purely coincidental, of course.

Better as in 'healed' or better as in 'more attractive'? IMO, neither.

I see they are asking for any one with evidence to contact the police/..... OK here is some.....
These parents went out for a meal leaving three young children on their own , not once but several times .
What more evidence of neglect do you need????

OldTimer said:
I see they are asking for any one with evidence to contact the police/..... OK here is some.....
These parents went out for a meal leaving three young children on their own , not once but several times .
What more evidence of neglect do you need????

exactly what i think :!:

btw ... this woman is so bloody cold ... yeah she must have really loved her daughter
i'm feeling sick when i see her and the 'caring father'
the rest of my thoughts are better :censored:

"Let him among you that is without sin, cast the first stone."

She looked better with her hair shorter.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
raggedy said:
Lob, chuck, throw, hurl, arc, fly, drop, fall, fall, crash, hit, smack, bang, wallop.

There ya go - never left my daughter on her own, and she's 35 now - still safely tucked up in the er, cellar. :twisted:

ugly

LE
raggedy said:
That would be me and every other parent that cares then! :x

Biped said:
raggedy said:
Lob, chuck, throw, hurl, arc, fly, drop, fall, fall, crash, hit, smack, bang, wallop.

There ya go - never left my daughter on her own, and she's 35 now - still safely tucked up in the er, cellar. :twisted:
You will definately burn in hell for that one Biped :wink: