• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

12 months on.

Of course, it could have something to do with the fact that she & her husband are about to publish a book, "their story", which may generate them in excess of £1 million. Purely coincidental, of course.

I see they are asking for any one with evidence to contact the police/..... OK here is some.....
These parents went out for a meal leaving three young children on their own , not once but several times .
What more evidence of neglect do you need????

OldTimer said:
I see they are asking for any one with evidence to contact the police/..... OK here is some.....
These parents went out for a meal leaving three young children on their own , not once but several times .
What more evidence of neglect do you need????

exactly what i think :!:

btw ... this woman is so bloody cold ... yeah she must have really loved her daughter
i'm feeling sick when i see her and the 'caring father'
the rest of my thoughts are better :censored:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
raggedy said:
"Let him among you that is without sin, cast the first stone."
Lob, chuck, throw, hurl, arc, fly, drop, fall, fall, crash, hit, smack, bang, wallop.

There ya go - never left my daughter on her own, and she's 35 now - still safely tucked up in the er, cellar. :twisted:

Biped said:
raggedy said:
"Let him among you that is without sin, cast the first stone."
Lob, chuck, throw, hurl, arc, fly, drop, fall, fall, crash, hit, smack, bang, wallop.

There ya go - never left my daughter on her own, and she's 35 now - still safely tucked up in the er, cellar. :twisted:
You will definately burn in hell for that one Biped :wink:

Latest Threads