• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

12 LG SP REGT

Its the Best Log Support Regiment between 11 and 13!

I Aim to please, Baaaaaah.

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hope he's fit
Not fit

No career

Hope he likes holidays and loads of exercises.

Oh yeah and a new regiment with no procedures of their own. I assume they will pinch/copy/write some though

ENJOY

I work close to 12 LSR

They are a new regimant and they are getting spammed for everything at last minute dot com. They are going to on Ex soon and they have had to run round other units to borrow Rifles, lol

I hope he enjoys it there :D

BOWOBEAR said:
The CO is a very good bloke
Worked with him in Belfast when he was Adjt. Top quality man who should go far.

diane_41 said:
We are both looking forward to going there now,thankyou for all your replies. :
You're easily pleased. What about the location, amenities, pads swinging scene and dogging locations? At the end of the day you're married to a loggie so you're ultimately destined to have a shite, worthless life.

the_crimp_off said:
diane_41 said:
We are both looking forward to going there now,thankyou for all your replies. :
You're easily pleased. What about the location, amenities, pads swinging scene and dogging locations? At the end of the day you're married to a loggie so you're ultimately destined to have a shite, worthless life.

No AGC actually. :oops:

Diane