12 Aug Terrorist attack in the US

One can hold whatever views one likes. What matters, is what one does about those views. If those actions (if any) contravene extant law, then the Courts get to decide 'who gets to be a "proud American" and who does not'.
So a meme online does not get to decide it then!

One can hold whatever views one likes. What matters, is what one does about those views. If those actions (if any) contravene extant law, then the Courts get to decide 'who gets to be a "proud American" and who does not'.

'I dissaprove of with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'

The cornerstone of US free Speech now forgotten by the left.

It's called free speech, there's no reason for the far-right to exist......(or Far left for balance)

And to use the scare phrase 'Antifa' when what you really meant is 'people against the KKK and Neo-Nazis' is a bit odd
Antifa has a well earned reputation for assaulting anyone they disagree with and bystanders if they even think you arent one of them.

The most recent example was a month or two ago in Berkeley when a man was on his knees trying to talk to them a Antifa hero (Since identified as Eric Clanton a professor from Diablo college) from behind a woman swung a bicycle lock onto the mans skull splitting his head open. Clanton was also at another rally where Antifa started stabbing people

All those rabidly defending the 'White Power' boys

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40915569

Either you're ashamed or not
Whose defending the white power boys - I for one am condemning mongs equally on both sides
My only contrary points - were 1 the actual statue issue itself and 2 the failure of the media etc to yet again fail to condemn the left wing violent bigots - looking for trouble and all but condoning it with the language used.

Perhaps those rabidly defending the liberal anti Nazi movement should also be giving their heads a good wobbling

I see Virginia is an open carry Commonwealth- I thought this was a cop at first then I saw it was a militia member. Maybe better in the Un-Ally thread but I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with citizens on the street dressed Iike this. . View attachment 292954

Looks like he may actually have a clue. Would you feel better with these?

Your typical left wing demonstrator.

No attempt at dialogue just violence.
Oh and it was a reporter he attacked.