Today is the last time we will ever have a date such as this, there being, or at least not yet anyway, a thirteenth month!

I'm so excited as it is nearly 12 o'clock on the 12/12/12. Then twelve minutes later it will be 12:12 12/12/12. Then twelve seconds later it will be 12:12:12 12/12/12 or as our American cousins say 12:12:12 12/12/12. I think everyone shoould raise a glass to the EU and Keith Vaz PC, MP for allowing this to happen.

Shit missed the 12 o'clock 12/12/12 as I was wasting my life typing this

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh well, welcome to "International Soundcheck Day".

"1, 2, 1,2 1,2"

Was it at 12 minutes past noon by any chance?

Oooeeeooeeee cue Xfiles music...
Apparently Geoffrey Archbishop of York drank twelve flagons of ale, fingered twelve choirboys bottoms, vomited twelve times and choked to death at twelve minutes past twelve on the twelfth of December in the year of our Lord twelve twelve.

I think the lisping elves were responsible.

I have my own transport in which I keep a hat.

Apparently Geoffrey Archbishop of York drank twelve flagons of ale, fingered twelve choirboys bottoms, vomited twelve times and choked to death at twelve minutes past twelve on the twelfth of December in the year of our Lord twelve twelve.

I think the lisping elves were responsible.

I have my own transport in which I keep a hat.
Have you seen any Zombie Otters yet?

Today is the last time we will ever have a date such as this, there being, or at least not yet anyway, a thirteenth month!
Not unless your name is Julius Ceasar and you put two months in to get the best weather and confuses anyone else. After all September is the 9th month when it sould be the 7th etc.

My Grandparents were married on 11.11.11 Before it was armistice day. After the war it was the only day they never had a row according to my dad.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads