12-10 To England!

Not the best game, but what an achievement!!!!

Turning over the World Cup favourites must now give us hope for the final!

Well done boys.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gremlin said:
Not the best game

A masterful example of understatement there. Well done England but by god that was the dullest, most uninspiring performance I've seen for a long time.

Edit: Just re-read that and it looked like I was talking about the England team. I wasn't, I was primarily talking about the Australian peformance and the game as a spectacle from a neutral point of view.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Once again England win a game without scoring a try. I just wish that they could get someone to cross the line once in a while.

The defence was magnificant in the second half and put the Aussie gas well at the peep. I suppose it will be Sir Jonny soon 8)

Well done England.

R

Reversionary_Modes

Corbloodyhellwhodhavethoughtit?!

Amazing game - why couldn't we have done that against the 'Boks?

Auld-Yin said:
Once again England win a game without scoring a try. I just wish that they could get someone to cross the line once in a while.

The defence was magnificant in the second half and put the Aussie gas well at the peep. I suppose it will be Sir Jonny soon 8)

Well done England.
How gritted are those teeth?

The forwards won that game. Fantastic result.

Lets not drip about the spectacle. How many World Cups have Fiji won?

As a welsh man I hate to say it,but well done England. The pack won it.Not a classy game but hey who gives a toss.You have put out an arrogant SH team.Thats good enough for me.

Guys show some grace. The English did what they had to do.

As a Bok supporter I would have been happy to take that result.

That was the worst Aussie performance since THE LAST TIME WE BEAT THEM!

Not a perfect game from England, but well fought with determination. Grit, rather than style and class. It's what was called for, though.

FF.

Forastero

LE
As a Scot, it pains me to say that I bloody enjoyed that and well done England!

Never mind the game, the result is fantastic!

Forastero said:
As a Scot, it pains me to say that I bloody enjoyed that and well done England!
That's probably because, deep down, every British nation likes to see the underdog win.

Particularly if it is in rugby and against a southern hemisphere side, even if it means routing for the (insert adjective here) English.

FF I am with you on that one. The usual line from a Welsh man is ''I support 2 teams,Wales and whoever is playing England'' Thats the old days .I support any team that is playing against the SH teams because they slag off NH all the time. I wonder what crap the aussie media is coming out with now???? Or Campo for that matter.

Let's hope Scotland go through against the Argies tomorrow and we'll have two home nations in the semis. At the very least, we'll be guaranteed an interesting 3rd place match!

Great comment from Nick Easter.

"I'd like to thank the press from the heart of my bottom"

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
the_guru said:
Auld-Yin said:

Well done England.
How gritted are those teeth?

The forwards won that game. Fantastic result.

Lets not drip about the spectacle. How many World Cups have Fiji won?
No gritted teeth at all TG. England got their result - end of....

I look forward to the next three games this weekend, and one in particular!