11yr old kills fathers pregnant wife

Discussion in 'US' started by kingcal91, Feb 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An 11 year old with his own REAL shotgun FFS - our septic cousins have totally lost the plot.

2. damn WW you beat me... :(

3. Give an 11 year old his own shotgun and what the feck do they think is going to happen?

4. On a serious note they should be made to wait until they are at least 13 before getting their own.

5. I was quick on the draw myself as a nipper !

6. Only in good ol' US hey. Thier banjo pluckers leave ours standing.

7. That sort of attitude to firearms control just seems bizzarre to me. I wouldn't be so surprised if this was Texas or other southern states, but this was in Pennsylvania.

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Considering a 9 year old can get an SGC here it isnt an issue!

9. Although Mr. Obama has said that "'is an individual right and not just the right of a militia", he has also said that "'Like all rights, though, they are constrained by the needs and the rights of the community."

While serving in the IL legislature, Mr. Obama supported gun bans even when people who are trapped use them to defend themselves, he opposed the right of those who take out protection orders to carry guns (might lead to more violence), wanted to ban all ammo except 22 calibre and increase tax on guns and firearms by 500%.

It is stories like these that his admin will use to limit Americans' right to bear arms.

10. Start em young :)

11. but according to the article,

12. You actually agree with Obama and his ridiculous Illinois legislature views? You really think that it's even up to Obama to decide what rights people have, including the right to defend themselves? Obama and his supporter's have gotten a bit full of themselves.

All gun laws do is punish law abiding people, not criminals. Criminal's don't obey laws, least of all gun laws. Obama has only been president for a month and people are already disgusted with him and his incompetence.

Stories like this are just exploited by people who seem to have a vested interest in disarming the general population out of their fear of that population.

13. You really are a fucking nutter.

You can't even read KevinB's (bless his little tricolour socks) post correctly; he's against Obama limiting the right to bear arms.