11BA46

Just wondering if any of the Armoured Gods on here crewed 11BA46 at any time, as I saw it outside the Land Warfare museum at IWM Duxford yesterday.

Holdfast said:
Just wondering if any of the Armoured Gods on here crewed 11BA46 at any time, as I saw it outside the Land Warfare museum at IWM Duxford yesterday.
give your head a shake Holdfast :? :? :? :?

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
Holdfast said:
And why would I do that then Knocker.

Holdfast said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
Holdfast said:
And why would I do that then Knocker.
because i have lost the bairns rattle & need something to soothe the savage beasts. 8O :wink: 8O :wink:

Well get out for a run then!! Ooops sorry thought you were Nightrained for a minute then. :twisted:

Anyway put your skill trades as a knocker to good effect and find your bairns rattle and leave the sensible debate to the adults. :D

Holdfast said:
Well get out for a run then!! Ooops sorry thought you were Nightrained for a minute then. :twisted:

Anyway put your skill trades as a knocker to good effect and find your bairns rattle and leave the sensible debate to the adults. :D
oooo-er :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

16EA67 was the first ever 432 that i drove by the way.

...........I really cant beleive I'm doing this............

01FU86 was the number of my Scoobie in Belfast circa 76-77

What a sad bunch of bas'trds we are! Well you anyway Knocker!

Nightrained.............get a grip ya numpty!!!!!!

Holdfast said:
it was one of the AVRE's in 3 tp 26 AES for a while..that i am sure of 8) but not sure what sqn took it to the sandy place. :?

The call sign painted on it is 11A within a circle. That would make it 9 Troop. There should be a number of photos around with it on, as if it was PK's it is very distinctive.

Axeman said:
If I'm correct its the one Ozzy Osbourne has at Duxford, If it is it went to the Gulf with 9 troop, with an Irishman commanding.
Hasn't Ozzy done up the Cheify(Willich) and GV at Duxford :? i'm sure he was talking about it at one of the reunions.

And as for the irish commander.....was the NI flag on it? :D

Latest Threads