116 PRO COY

#2
Just don't go to 243. They have the biggest walt that has ever lived among their ranks.
 
#4
E=MC_Hammer said:
Which one is 243?
The Sweaty Socks North of Hadrians Wall
 
#7
E=MC_Hammer said:
No, i'll be at belle vue.
Better bet in Manchester than down with the yim yams, hope you like being treated like a two year old though. The Company has a bit of a reputation for being stuck in a time warp cica 1980's BOAR traffic control days. Pin stakes will be your friend :wink:
 
#8
you mean 253 Pro Coy?
i'm also interested in who this walt is..
 
#9
Lampard said:
you mean 253 Pro Coy?
How can you mix up the Jocks with the Saff Lahndon mafia? The Units are only 400 miles apart!
Prae has an issue with a VT that went North of the border from what I understand :D
 
#13
Baldrick66 said:
Lampard said:
you mean 253 Pro Coy?
How can you mix up the Jocks with the Saff Lahndon mafia? The Units are only 400 miles apart!
Prae has an issue with a VT that went North of the border from what I understand :D
hehe my bad, i'm currently a member of 253, hence the interest :)
 
#14
Lampard said:
hehe my bad, i'm currently a member of 253, hence the interest :)
Part of the reformed Southamton Det I assume from your location? In which case your det used to be part of 243 a few years ago, before moving to 253 then 163, getting canned in 99 and then reformed. Easy to get confused with a heritage like that :D
 
#16
Baldrick66 said:
Lampard said:
hehe my bad, i'm currently a member of 253, hence the interest :)
Part of the reformed Southamton Det I assume from your location? In which case your det used to be part of 243 a few years ago, before moving to 253 then 163, getting canned in 99 and then reformed. Easy to get confused with a heritage like that :D
bang on the money :) i feel unwanted now =[
 
#17
F_A_B__BABY! said:
Praetorian said:
Just don't go to 243. They have the biggest walt that has ever lived among their ranks.
Is he a ginger bloke about 50 from Norn Iron?????

Nah, its a Spurs fan. That should be all the info you need. Fucking tool that he is.
 
#19
Baldrick66 said:
E=MC_Hammer said:
No, i'll be at belle vue.
Better bet in Manchester than down with the yim yams, hope you like being treated like a two year old though. The Company has a bit of a reputation for being stuck in a time warp cica 1980's BOAR traffic control days. Pin stakes will be your friend :wink:

I've been with them for two years, I haven't signed a route yet, not that there's anything wrong with 'Provo Ops'. As a Coy we do do it and RMP(V) are supposed to be the subject matter experts. It is also something the Corps' headshed tell us they want us to keep a handle on. I haven't got a problem with that, even though I know there's no call for it on current Ops.

As for being treated like a two year old, you will be if you behave like one. Having been RMP and RMP(V) collectively there's no difference in the Coy's, there's a lot of decent bods who are keen and know what they're doing, then there's the rest.

We are getting loads through the door now, people are regulary deploying on Ops or working with 160, CP has just opened up to the (V) element, and other courses are always possible. We're part of an exchange program with the USMP's, we encourage bods to undertake Adventure Trg courses and trips, we can put people through driving tests, bike tests etc.

Have I sold it?

If so Belle Vue is Wed nights between 1930 and 2130, Cannock Tue's same time. Pop in and have a look around.
 
#20
Stroker

Seems a hell of a lot has changed since my last posting there or has cupcake been promoted out of harms way? Got rid of the Old and bold at long last? Better yet a long over due change of PSAO? :D

I'm still in contact with a few of the 116 Lads who worked for me on Telic, maybe I'll get a second opinion :lol:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment 3
C AGC, RAPTC and SASC 5
TheRealTrucker AGC, RAPTC and SASC 13

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top