1157 Kit List

ugly

LE
Where can I find a kit list guide of what an Army Reserve Soldier should be issued?
Apart from "it depends on your role" or "ask the QM" you could get your kit and check it against the list you sign!

robbo2347

Clanker
The storeman is being very difficult and not providing the information. All he says is that it can be seen on MOD Net. I feel I have not been issued my full 1157. I have a list of what I have been issued but not What I should be issued for my role.

Will be seen on MJDI in Personal Holdings.
Ask for a copy, if refused ask the RQ or QM as you want to check what you should have.
After all bought with public money!

@crustyrusty,
I think @robbo2347 is trying to find out what he should be issued for his role.
MJDI (if the record is properly maintained) will only confirm what he has been issued.

@robbo2347. Do you have access to MOD Net?
If the storeman is being a tit, speak to your CoC, see if they can get a copy of the Scales/Kit List.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Accept that half the stuff you signed for was never issued and is currently on eBay.

ugly

LE
As long as you haven't signed for anything you don't have what is the problem?

WhiskeyTango

Old-Salt
Probably reading the kit list for a promotion course, wondering where "basha poles, arc markers, pace counter, Silva compass and eye pro" are supposed to come from and if he's got to buy it himself or not.

ugly

LE
Probably reading the kit list for a promotion course, wondering where "basha poles, arc markers, pace counter, Silva compass and eye pro" are supposed to come from and if he's got to buy it himself or not.
Make them up, I usually did.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

I wouldnt like to imply that some storespersons are dishonest but at 1 KOSB they electronically signed out some random (missing) shit to several of the lads to hide losses.
When trying to complete a clearance chit, one of the lads discovered he was expected to hand in (or pay for) items such as an 18x24 roof and wall section, trews, KOSB 2's jacket (he was attached arms) and some other weird stuff I can't remember.

My own kit list suddenly included several vehicles CES.

And yes, it was on 1157 and not 1033s

Will be seen on MJDI in Personal Holdings.
Ask for a copy, if refused ask the RQ or QM as you want to check what you should have.
After all bought with public money!

I dunno, way way back when I got my issue on becoming a STAB....... I strongly suspected the sleeping bag had been dug up from a grave on the Somme. Either that or the QM had gone bin diving. Based on the smell and the various debris in it.

All my 1157 basically got written off and they didn't care about getting it all back. It was, however, on the eve of MTP (kinda) so I guess it's not a surprise. My Mum still uses the fleece smock liner when gardening and I have a few old Norgie jumpers for under my coveralls at work in winter.

I dunno, way way back when I got my issue on becoming a STAB....... I strongly suspected the sleeping bag had been dug up from a grave on the Somme. Either that or the QM had gone bin diving. Based on the smell and the various debris in it.

All my 1157 basically got written off and they didn't care about getting it all back. It was, however, on the eve of MTP (kinda) so I guess it's not a surprise. My Mum still uses the fleece smock liner when gardening and I have a few old Norgie jumpers for under my coveralls at work in winter.
I still use my softie for when going down to the pub on a cold late winters afternoon, the reversible one, works a charm!

It still looks shit mind you

I think the OP was after freebies for use in civvie life... Silver Shadows anyone?

Wouldn't wear those to a student house party

Handy for shuffling around in the garden and garage but that's about it. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy, let alone the OP.

The set of lightweights was still on kit issue when I joined the TA. Then very shortly after they were demanding it back.