112 Miles - 55lbs - 3 Days - H4H. Sponsors needed!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by argylls1, Apr 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm a serving Argyll and need some donations please!

112mile tab with 55lbs in three days Inverness to Bettyhill, starting on the 5th August.

It's for Help 4 Heroes. Please use this website for donations.....http://www.justgiving.com/paulross2

And if any one wants to join in or help just get in touch!

2. Mate,

Bloody good effort on the 112 Miler, why not do the West Highland Way, which is Approx: 95 Miles and you will have plenty of drinking holes along the way to stock up on Guinness and Pub Grub to keep you going, also plenty of places a support team can meet you or search back for you...

Good Luck 8)

3. i thought about other options but there is a few places along the planned route that are going to help with collecting money thanks for the support

4. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Done,and bump. Have you put yourself up on the Facebook H4H site mate? It will bring in a good deal of publicity.
    Hope you dont mind if I shamelessly plug the West Mercia Police Dog section open day on 6th September at Hindlip Hall Worcester all money raised will go to H4H.Last year raised a geat deal of Money and the aim is to do it again bigger and better this year. will post when tickets go on sale.
    Good Luck Jingo.

5. come on troops this is for a cause that should be close to all our hearts lets get the donations started thankyou

6. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Come on kids hands in pockets! Bump.

7. £300 raised so far from door knocking £150 from the internet thankyou

8. great effort, great cause.
    Give me a couple of days to sort m'finances out and i'll make sure to donate.

9. Good luck with your run, great cause. Unfortunatly im not working atm otherwise I would donate.

10. icymoor i have just seen what you have done for us thakyou so much you have been a great help thanks again

11. thanks to everyone who has donated so far

12. come on troops the wages are in even if its only a pound all donations are welcome please support this charity

13. change of date for this event its on the 29th to the 31st of july