111 Pro Coy 1994-95, Were you there !

Biscuits_AB said:
Nah, I'm thinking of someone who went on a spree in Salisbury I think it was. Got off as she was on her bad week.
Nah Guildford, when nicked went all resistance to interrogation and refused to give her name. Coppers waited till late at night and found her car in multistory car park.

Strangely enough married a PTI from the Depot whose next career move was a PTI at RMAS, thereby perfectly qualified for LE Commission in RMP.

sunray757

Old-Salt
western said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Nah, I'm thinking of someone who went on a spree in Salisbury I think it was. Got off as she was on her bad week.
Nah Guildford, when nicked went all resistance to interrogation and refused to give her name. Coppers waited till late at night and found her car in multistory car park.

Strangely enough married a PTI from the Depot whose next career move was a PTI at RMAS, thereby perfectly qualified for LE Commission in RMP.
Biscuits, I believe her initials were AB and the guy she hooked up with was a 'crim' too.

A very old thread so here goes a long shot, found this by searching
111 PRO COY 1 RMP. I own a Land Rover 110 that was posted with this unit for 4 years. Anyone recall 16kj73? Even better, anyone have a photo of it? Thanks, Greg

I was 111 Fally det 92-93, I can't remember what I was doing last week, let alone recall a military VRM from 23 years ago, I tell a lie, I remember a Cavalier police car VRM 36KD00, I wrote it off in a RTC! :D

A very old thread so here goes a long shot, found this by searching
111 PRO COY 1 RMP. I own a Land Rover 110 that was posted with this unit for 4 years. Anyone recall 16kj73? Even better, anyone have a photo of it? Thanks, Greg
Dude, you're in luck! I've got a pic of your lannie!

Scroll down.

Latest Threads